Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 32

hi ppl! its nice to see you're all working hard here.

just wanted to add 2 cents to your work:

if you include if's one into another instead of using &&, EA works MUCH faster (tester tests for ALL conditions if you use && symbol so even if one of the conditions is false, check goes on)

including if's means:

instead of:

if(i>0&&i<100) Print("SLOW")

use:

if(i>0)

{

if(i<100)

Print("MUCH FASTER")

}

Hope that helps!

And yes, I checked the effect and was amazed - that really helps speed things up.

Oh and don't ask - no progress here. I'm still figuring how to write it so it would work exactly how I want it to work, no progress though. I'll inform you if there is any.

Hi Shinigami,

Nice to see you here again!

Thank you for the advice and I am waiting for the continuation of your work

Shinigami:
hi ppl! its nice to see you're all working hard here.

just wanted to add 2 cents to your work:

if you include if's one into another instead of using &&, EA works MUCH faster (tester tests for ALL conditions if you use && symbol so even if one of the conditions is false, check goes on)

including if's means:

instead of:

if(i>0&&i<100) Print("SLOW")

use:

if(i>0)

{

if(i<100)

Print("MUCH FASTER")

}

Hope that helps!

And yes, I checked the effect and was amazed - that really helps speed things up.

Oh and don't ask - no progress here. I'm still figuring how to write it so it would work exactly how I want it to work, no progress though. I'll inform you if there is any.

Reverse order??

Here I saw this EA did something wrong 10 minutes ago, it didnt folow even isakas or DIN system,

Why did EA go buy while everyone go sell??

Files:
why-buy.jpg  77 kb

EA placed trade correctly

ANCOLL:
Here I saw this EA did something wrong 10 minutes ago, it didnt folow even isakas or DIN system, Why did EA go buy while everyone go sell??

You keep posting the same problem. You are looking at the current candle and saying the trade was placed wrong.

TRADES ARE PLACED ON THE CLOSED CANDLE BEFORE THE TRADE IS ENTERED. EVERYTHING ON YOUR CHART FOR ISAKAS SAID BUY(BLUE).

Sorry for yelling but you just do not seem to get it.

Robert

Next big bad open buy!!!

If ver. 2.2 will be open trade anytime... afraid if end trend, still will be bad.

I think.

Files:

frantacech:
Next big bad open buy!!!

If ver. 2.2 will be open trade anytime... afraid if end trend, still will be bad.

I think.

I wonder why the sell was not on the start of the Isakas not at the end of it ?

Ok here is what I suggest: if we got all the IsaKas signals, the buy or sell should be ONLYexecuted at the first 3 fisher indicator bars after that we will be in the middle or the end of the trend!!

What do you think guys ?

or

The Entry for Sell condition, picture attached

Wait on m15 graph on veer trend near up on down - CROSS ZeroLagStoch

If CROSS Zerolagstoch, waiting on correct ISAKAS signal - closing candle

After correct ISAKAS signal M15, first closed candle, waiting on ISAKAS signal on M30, if correct signal, immediately open trade.

This is system open trade after FIRST M15 closed candle, but 1/2 M30 candle, 10 ..15 min. before other. BUT ONLY on FIRST CANDLE, no after x closed candles!!! MOMENTUM and excelent entry.

1.if the closing candle lower than previous candle then 2, else 6

1.if Bband Stop=red ; Heiken Ashi MA=red then 3, else 6

2.if Fisher m11=red then 4, else 6

3.if StepMA Stoch=crossing red ; Magenta(color) crossing below Aqua(color) then 5 else 6

5. Open SELL 0.1 lot SL=30 trailing stop=15 (this setting changeable)

6. No trade

-----

If entry ok, maybe use next entry after 15pip profit with SL at previous order = 15pip and modify previous order SL to breakeven.

After next 15pip profit, next order with SL 15 pip, previous order breakeven and first order sl 15pip profit. etc.

Its martingale with koef, progression =1, BUT reverze - MARTINGALE PROFIT, no loss. Brutal profit if trend ok, still risk only SL one order!

------

see this picture from other pc.

2 bad buy open and trend end, NO ISAKAS RULES

Files:
be-notwork.gif  42 kb

ANCOLL:
Here I saw this EA did something wrong 10 minutes ago, it didnt folow even isakas or DIN system, Why did EA go buy while everyone go sell??

It seems to be placed on the right IsaKas rules ( if the trade was placed on the begin of the EU session as I think )but look in the bands they are really narrow, thats where on the chart i said close the EA and trade manualy

I think the Dolly trading time and the clock on your chart is wrong as till now its 10:20 GMT and did not reach 15 GMT, you need to set it to the broker time mine is IBMFX and for that I use 00

If your EA goes both buy and sell, make a limitation for it. don't go sell when you are in buy and don't go buy when you are in sell.

Does anyone know how to make the EA open more orders if in profit? I mean if we are in buy and the buy is in profit, how to make it open another buy during a new session? If we don't trade till we get stopped out, we lose a lot of profit.

Ah, yes, I've got it working but results are far worse than I expected, so no updates till I find a way to improve performance (max profit was 21k instead of 80k for original dolly, optimization result)

Shinigami:
If your EA goes both buy and sell, make a limitation for it. don't go sell when you are in buy and don't go buy when you are in sell.

Does anyone know how to make the EA open more orders if in profit? I mean if we are in buy and the buy is in profit, how to make it open another buy during a new session? If we don't trade till we get stopped out, we lose a lot of profit.

Ah, yes, I've got it working but results are far worse than I expected, so no updates till I find a way to improve performance (max profit was 21k instead of 80k for original dolly, optimization result)

Hey Shinigami,

Happy to see you again

You tried the dolly first version (with pivot), or the second clone (with the open) ????

Because i think the second clone is better than first

Reason: