Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 68

frantacech:
I HAVE DREAM!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page79

In my attach

source BBands_Stop_v1.mq4- for start

I dont have kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

I think, EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 and implement BBands_Stop_v1.mq4...

This EA very good and with BBands_Stop_v1.mq4... cool start EA ISAKAS.

See, today move... picture and ISAKAS indicators.

This is standard EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4, settings icluded in code, TF H1 and M30.

If anybody add BBands_Stop_v1.mq4 signal to EA and

Heiken_ Ashi_MA = Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

... first big step!

and next step, add dolly GMACD indicator, and option switch for on/off ... if on... open trade only H1, H4 trend direction (MiniMe idea)!

MARTINGALE - on/off switch, if off, only one trade. On - matringale or fibo or lot increase by number*

Hi there,

I'm trying to change lot from 0.1 to 0.01, but it doesnt work.. Pls tell me how to change it?

I have posted DIN version 3.0 in the new thread.

Mr Pip, Mini Me, CJA, Hymn, frantacech, and all who constribute much for this system, please take your place on the first page.

indecator

I dont have kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

where can i get one

delcor:
I dont have kuskus_starlightv2.mq4 where can i get one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page47

help needed

can someone be kind to share thw complete set of indicators and templates please.

i found a zip file in the first post but it is not working for me.

please help

Hi,

I would like to try this very promising system, but I'm using IBFX and wishes anybody to tell me which parameters to set for the system: I mean mainly number of lots, GMT shift, ...

I've not been able to get good results when backtesting it.

IBFX time is GMT, right?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi,

I forgot another question. Which time frame are you using for the EA? For manual trading we should use 30 min or 1h, but I've read that some people got better results on the 5min charts.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi,

I've a some questions about this system: what is the condition to have a buy alert when in the sell area? I would like to know so that I can recognize this signal when trading manually.

I'm doing some tests to trade with this system and I've a question: how do we know when the price is touching the sell area (reverse all for buy), that the signal is good and we can enter short?

A case happened where the signal was a sell, but DIGISTOCH H1 was at 95 and DIGISTOCH H4 was at 100. How is it possible that it is still going down more?

In general, can we say that if the different signals are for a sell and the price is touching the sell area, then we can enter short?

And when trading manually, do we have to wait for a candlestick confirmation ? Should we create a Stop/sell order starting at the top of the sell area if we see the price coming close?

I hope someone can help me.

Cheers,

Daniel

;)

Good Job U Smart Boy

MiniMe:

Also try this :

Make sure you change the settings for the hours to trade filter to match your broker. IBFX needs to subtract 2 from each hour setting because they use GMT for their server time. Not sure about alpari but they might be the same as fxdd which is gmt + 2.

Still confuse about the times

The EAV2.6 are FXDD server times. The default settings of 0-3 and 9-11.V2.6

If I don't mistake FDD server time is GMT+2

I use North FInance which is GMT+3 So the setting should i change to 0-3 and 10-12. Is that right?

Anybody can help???

Reason: