Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 64

GMT Shift

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Where can I find My broker GMT shift? I've InterbankFX.

I've another question too. How do I do when the price is entering a BUY or SELL area? Do I have to put and automatic order? Or if I enter manually, is it enough to wait for a candlestick closing in the area or should I check trend indicators?

Cheers,

Daniel

anyone seen this trend indicator?

any idea where I can find this trend indicator seen in post 434 by kaspirano?

moth:
any idea where I can find this trend indicator seen in post 434 by kaspirano?

Try post 425 kaspirano has posted an indicator there, it might be what you are looking for?

Help!

Hi all,

Perhaps one of you can help me ;-) I don't fully understand how to use this system. I'm waiting for the price to get close to the BUY/SELL area, and the system displays the entry, SL, TF levels. Then I check MACD on the different period, and stochastic and channel.

But even if the price is coming close to the sell area and the trend is "STRONG DOWN" and channel is down, then the price reverses and goes back up :-((

How do we use the informations given by the system, because if we wait for the confirmation and a candlestick to close in the BUY/SELL area, it can be already to much low for the 1st target.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,

Daniel

Hymns,CJA and ANCOLL

Hi All

i wann take your permission for opening a thread for Dolly System in Arab forum

could you plz agree?

Regards

Hany Mohssen

Y not as long as you put all these people id ........

hany mohssen:
Hi All

i wann take your permission for opening a thread for Dolly System in Arab forum

could you plz agree?

Regards

Hany Mohssen

For detail see the rules made by New Digital,

The one that I know,

You may put in Arab forum with credit for people who had really hard made this indicator

and..

DONT SELL IT,

because you get that for free.

Give more and you receive more,

May Allah bless you.

DO / 0.0 Line

Can someone please explain what this DO {Price} / 0.0o Line means.

I have been watching and breakthrough to this line create lots of action in price. However this line somewhere in the middle of Buy and sell signals.

What is the significance and how can I take advantage.

Thanks

Mo Syed

skydart:
Hi

My version of Dolly11

Blue line Buy, red line reverse and sell

Best Regards

Skydart

i just download your dolly 11 but why i cant get blue line buy and red line sell...please guide me..tq

moisyed:
Can someone please explain what this DO {Price} / 0.0o Line means.

I have been watching and breakthrough to this line create lots of action in price. However this line somewhere in the middle of Buy and sell signals.

What is the significance and how can I take advantage.

Thanks

Mo Syed

Hi

Think you must mean the green fib 0.0 line. Read hymns post #3 on page

one for explanation.

Reason: