Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 45

MrPip:
Make sure the setings in the Damiani indicator are the same as those in the EA. Aslo check that the switch is turned on (set to 1) for useDamianiFilter.

The version of Damiani I am using is the one posted with the EA.

I did not forward test as I already have other EAs running.

Robert

Ok the setting were different ( that was the prob.) , so now they are both the same.

Another quesiton

I am testing v2.4 on live standard account with Alpari and on a live mini account with IBFX, the standard account has just placed a trade on GBP/US while the mini account with IBFX did not ? where is the prob.?

I am not sure if this trade was b4 or after I change the setting on Damiani, I think it was b4, I will keep you updated with the live test results

Alan

testing v2.4 on ibfx and alpari

MiniMe:
Ok the setting were different ( that was the prob.) , so now they are both the same.

Another quesiton

I am testing v2.4 on live standard account with Alpari and on a live mini account with IBFX, the standard account has just placed a trade on GBP/US while the mini account with IBFX did not ? where is the prob.?

I am not sure if this trade was b4 or after I change the setting on Damiani, I think it was b4, I will keep you updated with the live test results

Alan

Alan,

Make sure you change the settings for the hours to trade filter to match your broker. IBFX needs to subtract 2 from each hour setting because they use GMT for their server time. Not sure about alpari but they might be the same as fxdd which is gmt + 2.

Robert

MrPip:
Alan,

Make sure you change the settings for the hours to trade filter to match your broker. IBFX needs to subtract 2 from each hour setting because they use GMT for their server time. Not sure about alpari but they might be the same as fxdd which is gmt + 2.

Robert

for standard account there is no porblem.

for mini account I am only testing v2.4 and it does not work on IBFX mini account.

2.4 version on interbank demo

I have been in trades with mini demo interbank from yesterday

with very good results

40 pips profit with all 4 pairs [ ie 160 ]

short with chf,jpy,gbp

long eur

2.4 version on interbank demo

sorry my last info incorrect it was STS Finance not Interbank

I will keep you posted

Frederick

don't know why its not working on the IBFX mini account but, I had good results with 1.8 and 2.4 with standard account...

I reset everything, and I hope it works on the next ASIAN session.

Overall, it was a very good day for 1.8 and 2.4

Lots for IBFX accounts

MiniMe:
don't know why its not working on the IBFX mini account but, I had good results with 1.8 and 2.4 with standard account...

I reset everything, and I hope it works on the next ASIAN session.

Overall, it was a very good day for 1.8 and 2.4

The problem with IBFX is that they use lots differently for standard and mini accounts. With a srandard account 1 lots is 1 standard lot or $1000. With a mini account 1 lot is 1 minilot or $100. FXDD uses 1.0 for standard lots and 0.1 for minilots regardless of account type. Just another reason I left IBFX.

Try turning off money management and enter the number of Lots to use. If you want to use 10% as with the ea you will need to add that as the value.

Robert

Ea

Hi All.

Must say great work, i'll ask a silly question, do u have to load the indicators on the chart for the ea to work or are they built into the ea?

thnx in advance

MarginCutoff

Hello MiniMe,

Change the setting of MarginCutoff to 0. There is a check in the code for AccountMargin < MarginCutoff for both EAs.

Aslo lot size for IBFX for microlots on a mini account is 0.1 not 0.01.

Robert

Lot size in IBFX

MiniMe,

I could be wrong but my understanding is that 0.1 lot on a mini account with IBFX is the same as a microlot with other brokers. That means $10 per lot. 0.1 lots on a standard account is the same as a mini lot or $100 per lot. So maybe 0.01 is a micro lot on a standard account. I call it microlot but some have called it nanolot.

I am also assuming 100:1 leverage.

Robert

Reason: