Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 40

nothing there to add ... so you can start testing ... ANCOLL is testing it as well and he said its quite good this week.

New version 1.8

I have posted the newest version of the Isakas EA Din_KusKus_EA_v1.8. Link is on first message.

I added the Damiani_volatmeter custom indicator with the default settings. The results are similar with the following from backtest using default settings for all inputs. I run backtest on GBPUSD from 8/20/2006 to 2/22/2007.

useDamianiFilter = 1

Profit 7806

Profit Factor 1.24

Total Trades 123

DrawDown 17%

60 wins 63 losses

useDamianiFilter = 0

Profit 7765

Profit Factor 1.15

Total Trades 215

DrawDown 22%

98 wins 117 losses

So less trades with slightly better profit and less drawdown.

Robert

MrPip:
I have posted the newest version of the Isakas EA Din_KusKus_EA_v1.8. Link is on first message.

I added the Damiani_volatmeter custom indicator with the default settings. The results are similar with the following from backtest using default settings for all inputs. I run backtest on GBPUSD from 8/20/2006 to 2/22/2007.

useDamianiFilter = 1

Profit 7806

Profit Factor 1.24

Total Trades 123

DrawDown 17%

60 wins 63 losses

useDamianiFilter = 0

Profit 7765

Profit Factor 1.15

Total Trades 215

DrawDown 22%

98 wins 117 losses

So less trades with slightly better profit and less drawdown.

Robert

Many thanks Robert, just one questoin I am a bit confused about where the EA is posted your first post with EA was102 ,can you please give me the link or the post no.

Since I am not good in backtesting can you pls vary the setting for the Damiani_volatmeter and give your feedback on which is best

thanks

where is ea posted

MiniMe

Ancoll set up the link under the second question of FAQ.

Robert

MrPip:
MiniMe

Ancoll set up the link under the second question of FAQ.

Robert

Idea

What add 1hour vegas tunel and open only to direct vegas trend?

I trade manual with Bagovino+vegas. Entry by Igor TSR at 5min TF, but only direct by Vegas 1h or 4h tunel.

3day manual, pf > 2

frantacech:
Idea

What add 1hour vegas tunel and open only to direct vegas trend?

I trade manual with Bagovino+vegas. Entry by Igor TSR at 5min TF, but only direct by Vegas 1h or 4h tunel.

3day manual, pf > 2

.. your really a head of your time ... I was also trying vegas on a demo account as you said it need either 1H or 4H and sounds very interesting as it target more than 50 pips per trade on some pair you can get 200 -400 pips on a trade... the only thing it looks good on chart I did not try to open any positoin yet ... I am afarid it lagging ... but will see and test it

you many also want to try this one

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7051

its for smaller time range

Do not need implement new rules! EA should work in other market conditions(trend, range)For my suggestion, we need checking market conditions, if they said us market in range EA execute (rules1) if we have trend(rules2).

Or just a manual trigger, if we see EA lost money, switch to other mode(trend;range). Just my opinion.

Nekronfx:
Do not need implement new rules! EA should work in other market conditions(trend, range)For my suggestion, we need checking market conditions, if they said us market in range EA execute (rules1) if we have trend(rules2). Or just a manual trigger, if we see EA lost money, switch to other mode(trend;range). Just my opinion.

Should consider this, though..

new version 2.4

I am posting the new version DIN_KusKus_EA_v2.4. I modified it to use the Damiani filter as with version 1.8. It made a HUGE difference on backtest.

Returned over $20,000 profit when switched on and only $7300 when switched off.

Reduced drawdown to 18% and had 74% wins.

Added to messgae from link in first post.

Robert

Perfect entry

They said the too much indicator will kill you...

But for me, with the more right indicators, the more perfect your trading..

Take a look

Files:
Reason: