Hi,

The new EA is the same on this link?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370

Thanks

Fast_cris

Yes.

The same.

Hi New,

Ok with you posting the NEW file of the EA it had that file in there. Mine did not have that file, that is why I was puzzled!

thanks

This EA on interbankfx still don't open any trade... but in northfinance i have 3 open's trades in last 2 days.

Someone Knows why this happen.

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
This EA on interbankfx still don't open any trade... but in northfinance i have 3 open's trades in last 2 days.

Someone Knows why this happen.

Fast_cris

More 1 trade on northfinance.... 4 trades in last 2 days on northfinance (usd/cad;eur/usd;usd/jpy;gbp/usd). Nothing in interbank fx....

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
More 1 trade on northfinance.... 4 trades in last 2 days on northfinance (usd/cad;eur/usd;usd/jpy;gbp/usd). Nothing in interbank fx.... Fast_cris

I did not test this EA on ibfx.

As I remember Sadaloma was the first who mentioned the different results of this EA with different brokers. But I don't think that ibfx data is totally different. When I am talking about the different data so it means that I am not sure about exact or similar results.

newdigital:
I did not test this EA on ibfx. As I remember Sadaloma was the first who mentioned the different results of this EA with different brokers. But I don't think that ibfx data is totally different. When I am talking about the different data so it means that I am not sure about exact or similar results.

Hi newdigital,

You are making test of this ea on alpari or northfinance?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

You are making test of this ea on alpari or northfinance?

Thanks

Fast_cris

North Finance.

Please find updated statements.

New,

Are you using a Timefilter on this one also?

And if "YES", is it the same time used on the Firdbird EA?

The setting was 8 to 18 for North Finance servers?

thanks

pikachucom:
New,

Are you using a Timefilter on this one also?

And if "YES", is it the same time used on the Firdbird EA?

The setting was 8 to 18 for North Finance servers?

thanks

No I am not using timefilter with this EA. Because it opens the orders not often and keeping it opened during the many days. So no need timefilter. Timefilter will not help.

Reason: