Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 46

MrPip:
Hello MiniMe,

Change the setting of MarginCutoff to 0. There is a check in the code for AccountMargin < MarginCutoff for both EAs.

Aslo lot size for IBFX for microlots on a mini account is 0.1 not 0.01.

Robert

I just did that on the mini account, as for the standard account i switch to IBFX demo account b4 assian session starts to check if it works with IBFX, and also for the standard account also there is no trade till now. ( I had the EAs on 10 currency pairs - but no trade also )

so also with the standrad account there is the same issue no trades for IBFX accounts

u can open a demo IBFX account and check it also.

Regards,

Alan

------------------------------------------

changing the above setting cause a trade on the mini account and the standard account on 1.6 and 1.8 and 2.4,

But what if I want to trade 0.01 on the mini account and not 0.1 cause now with the above setting the trade is 0.1 on the mini account not 0.01 ? what should be done ?

MrPip:
MiniMe,

I could be wrong but my understanding is that 0.1 lot on a mini account with IBFX is the same as a microlot with other brokers. That means $10 per lot. 0.1 lots on a standard account is the same as a mini lot or $100 per lot. So maybe 0.01 is a micro lot on a standard account. I call it microlot but some have called it nanolot.

I am also assuming 100:1 leverage.

Robert

here is the default for IBFX mini account :

The lot size is $10,000 in the mini account.

A .01 lot trade would be a lot size of $100 and use .50 in margin.

The leverage is 200:1 in the mini account.

lot sizes

MiniMe,

The $10,000 is the amount of currency controlled by 1 mini lot because of leverage. 1 mini lot is $100 from account and 100:1 leverage controls $10,000. That is why a 100 pip movement in the GBPUSD for 1 penny allows you to make 100% profit per lot traded. $100 trade for 1 penny profit is $10,000 * 0.01 for $100 profit.

You might need to check with IBFX to clarify this.

With FXDD trading 1 standard lot is $1000, 1 mini lot is $100. I do not trade smaller lot sizes so am not sure about micro lots but others have said 1 micro lot is $10.

Robert

MrPip:
MiniMe,

The $10,000 is the amount of currency controlled by 1 mini lot because of leverage. 1 mini lot is $100 from account and 100:1 leverage controls $10,000. That is why a 100 pip movement in the GBPUSD for 1 penny allows you to make 100% profit per lot traded. $100 trade for 1 penny profit is $10,000 * 0.01 for $100 profit.

You might need to check with IBFX to clarify this.

With FXDD trading 1 standard lot is $1000, 1 mini lot is $100. I do not trade smaller lot sizes so am not sure about micro lots but others have said 1 micro lot is $10.

Robert

Robert :

these numbers acutally from Interbankfx

Still I am not sure what to do in the setting if I want to trade 0.01 lots

please have a look at this

http://www.interbankfx.com/Forex101/Understanding_Margin.php

Dolly_Expert_mm_trail

Shinigami;

Three days and no trade for the Dolly_Expert_mm_trail I have it running on 3 pairs ? any body live testing this EA ?

I posted the result of EA 1.8, take a look

1. Open Sell and went profit

2. Open sell and got stop loss

Files:
ea-working.jpg  148 kb

Specially for Shinigami

Tenchi_v1 is looking good on live account( so far ) , not just on backtests

------

Feb 28 07

Bad results for the first two days big losses, it enters a hedge position when there was no move in the market both postions hit stoploss later

------

ANCOLL:
I posted the result of EA 1.8, take a look

1. Open Sell and went profit

2. Open sell and got stop loss

I got more than 960 $ yesterday running different version of Mrpip EA on different pairs for a 10,000$

lots at IBFX

MiniMe:
Robert :

these numbers acutally from Interbankfx

Still I am not sure what to do in the setting if I want to trade 0.01 lots

please have a look at this

http://www.interbankfx.com/Forex101/Understanding_Margin.php

I went to the link and it shows what I have been trying to explain.

Do not think in terms of lots but in terms of money in the trade.

Lot size is $10,000 only with 1:1 leverage. For 200:1 leverage lot size of $50.

If you want to trade $100 with 200:1 leverage you would need to enter 2 in the Lots entry and turn off money management. Each lot would be for $50 from your account.

What you are trading is on Margin so you are using the value from Margin per lot.

Robert

Tenchi

I have not forward tested Tenchi yet but having some time today I ran a backtest.

This EA is quite promising, did the backtest very well.

Files:
Reason: