The Simba Con Man - page 4

Thanks, Simba. I am going to check out the periods.

Best regards,

Wananohoshi

SIMBA:
Hi Barnix,

Thanks for your kind comment and for the link on Singular Spectrum Analysis..I will check during next week and test its appliability regarding currency pairs forecasting,will post here if interesting.If you can elaborate about your experiences with SSA,it could be very helpful for everybody.

Which .csv time series do you want me to generate with "my indicator values"?

The SimbaConMan values?

The Hurst smas "centered",so as to project them into their "meeting" point?

The closing price of GBPUSD daily(these are the values that you posted in your 3 examples)?

Please inform.

Thanks again and Regards.

Simba

Yes I need your SimbaConMan indicator values in *.csv file format.

With SSA I can make a forecast for this indicator.

In attachment can you see the GBPUSD D1 forecasting with SSA dll.

Regards.

Simba you said that there is a downtrend on GBP since 15 Dec. but on my attached chart you'll see it's different is it because of the different broker and if so what broker you suggest..thanks in advance

Files:
daily_gbp.gif  50 kb

Repeated: Problems with server

Repeated: Problems with server

Barnix

barnix:
Yes I need your SimbaConMan indicator values in *.csv file format.

With SSA I can make a forecast for this indicator.

In attachment can you see the GBPUSD D1 forecasting with SSA dll.

Regards.

Hi Barnix,

I will try to post/send the .csv for SimbaConMan,give me a day or two,I don`t know,yet,if it is possible and how to do it .

I have downloaded the SSA demo and played with it..very interesting,I need a week or two to get the nuances,thanks for posting the link.I used 4136 daily closes and several different eigenvectors..the first of them has a weight of 99.6% ..from its look , it was a polynomial fitting,retried again with it,on exclusivity,creating some bands,and,according to the VISUAL results,we have slightly more than 93% probability that we have seen the top in GBPUSD,at least for a few months..we will see,prediction is good as long as you keep it in the back of your mind and you trade reality ..but it helps to have a sense of direction.

By the way,congratulations for the excellent filters that you are using,they ARE impressive.

Regards

Simba

cementman

cementman:
Simba you said that there is a downtrend on GBP since 15 Dec. but on my attached chart you'll see it's different is it because of the different broker and if so what broker you suggest..thanks in advance

Hi,

Sorry for late reply but there must be some problem with the servers,I have been unable,for hours,to connect to this Forum.

Yes,your charts look different,and the ones from Tragapips are exactly like mine.

I can not recommend any broker,nor do I want..a broker is a matter of personal choice..almost like a marriage,and a bad choice of broker can have the same disastrous consequences,at least financially,than a bad marriage.

Regarding MT4 data,I use both MIG and Alpari data,and both seem to give,for this indicator,the same results .

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi,

In the case of the pictures previously posted,I used

SMA35 DELAYED 17 PERIODS

SMA 51 DELAYED 25 PERIODS

SMA 103 DELAYED 51 PERIODS

SMA205 DELAYED 102 PERIODS

The charts were on 1h tf,but as an example,I post a pic for GBPUSD WEEKLY

with the 3 latest setings,and a "visually intuitive" explanation of use

Regards,

Simba

Hi Simba,

Interesting thread you created regarding Hurst methods. I was wondering, when you mean delayed, is that using a negative chart shift when plotting the MA indicators in MT4? I notice in his book that Hurst mentions to plot the ma's using to a negative shift of half of the span.

Also, with regards to his envelopes analysis, are there any indicators that you can use to help with it? The curve nature of the envelopes seem to leave too much discretion for users .

Thanks.

Tragapips..I've downloaded the IBFX MT4 and now my charts looks like yours..but i think if there is difference from one broker to others Simba could you please tell us what should we do to avoid this and what broker do you use for applying your indicator ..thanks in advance

Reason: