The Simba Con Man - page 6

TheSource

thesource:
Hi Simba.

I'm actively using your thread so don't quit on me now.

I'm looking at the influance of the Dow and I'm am seeing alott of similarities here.

Keep safe

The Source

Hi thesource,

Thanks for posting..I am not alone in the desert

I presume you are referring to the Hurst method,not the SimbaConMan..if you are referring to the later,I will be mildly astonished,I believe everything is interrelated..but for a cyclic composite model of Gbpusd to model the DOW..Wow

Yes there are a lot of similariteies,Hurst developed his system for stocks,and it can be applied to any liquid market,indexes,currencies,metals,energies,bonds...

It can be interesting for you,my friend,if you can download your data into the digital filter generator,to make a cyclic analysis of the Dow..it will help you considerably.

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:

By the way,is anybody still interested in this thread? Sometimes I get the feling that I am posting to myself..for posterity perhaps

Simba,

I am enjoying Your threads and I think, many others do enjoy it, too.

Regards, thanks

KptMisiu

Simba Con Man

Hi Simba.

I am actually using the Simba Con Man to analise correlation between the DJIA and the EUR/USD.

So far it looks like a winner.

But I want to stick it out for another month or so to get a clear view on the movement. I don't really trust back testing.

I popped the indicator over to a CFD trader working stictly on DOW and he said that it opens new horizons for him. I will let you know of the progress over time. I'm only working it on the Day charts so I don't want to get anyone over exited just yet.

Hope you had a great trading day.

Safe Trades

The Source

Man, what a great system. You guys are in good hands with 'ol Simba.

Simba - received your PM. I'll give you shout!

Bluto

bluto:
Man, what a great system. You guys are in good hands with 'ol Simba.

Simba - received your PM. I'll give you shout!

Hi Bluto,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Eagerly waiting for your shouts..;)

Kindest Regards

Simba

thesource

thesource:
Hi Simba.

I am actually using the Simba Con Man to analise correlation between the DJIA and the EUR/USD.

So far it looks like a winner.

But I want to stick it out for another month or so to get a clear view on the movement. I don't really trust back testing.

I popped the indicator over to a CFD trader working stictly on DOW and he said that it opens new horizons for him. I will let you know of the progress over time. I'm only working it on the Day charts so I don't want to get anyone over exited just yet.

Hope you had a great trading day.

Safe Trades

The Source

Hi thesource,

Interesting idea,please,if feasible ,keep us updated on the works of SimbaConMan for the Dow..market interrelationship may be even higher that I thought...

Regards

Simba

Will do so

Hi Simba

I will do so.

I have a meeting with the CFD Trader this Friday to discuss his research. We only started the live research this middle last week.

Trying to find a chain Reaction in the Organized Chaos. Got the idea from a friend who believes the Lotto results are based on it. We spend long hours discussing the scenarios.

I thinks this is more achievabe that prediction Lotto numbers LOL

Keep safe.

The Source

Hi everybody,

Let`s review my previous conclusions...

"It seems to me that we will reach a temporary top in the 1.9693+or- 39 pips..

so ,the expected reversal area is 1.9655/1.9735 approx..and this reversal should be located,in time since a few hours ago to 16 Jan at 11:00 AM GMT"....WE have had a top at 1.9706 at approx 09:30 GMT 16 January.......

....RIGHT ON TARGET

"It seems to me that the above mentioned potential reversal has the possibility to be very short..100/200 pips.."..

...RIGHT ON TARGET..from 1.9706 to 1.9586..120 pips

"Let`s see what happens and learn from it.My expectation is that if,conclusions 1 and 2 of the previous posts are going to be both right,the GBPUSD decline could probably find support in the 1.9460/1.9555 area.." ...

...WRONG ON TARGET..The move stopped in the 1.958+ area..

So,let`s see what happens with my second conclusion

"Because if the last centered sma crosses the other smas in the 1.9601/1.9605Area,"...it seems probable..see pic

"..so,let`s say in the 1.9700 to 1.9800 area we have our target range..and the potential time range is from this Thursday to(the pic marks Saturday,so let`s say)Monday.."..Well...still unclear..but still possible

Will continue

Simba

Files:

Analysis Update

Hi everybody,

"..so,let`s say in the 1.9700 to 1.9800 area we have our target range..and the potential time range is from this Thursday to(the pic marks Saturday,so let`s say)Monday.."..

Well,it looks like we are almost there..we have reached 1.9777..and it is Thursday..and today we have several potential catalyzers with several news releases from 14:30 CET to the afternoon..even Bernanke is scheduled for some,I presume,interesting talks..we will see what happens..

Just keep this in the back of your mind,and trade hard signals..but take care because we are in a potential temporary top area..see pic

Regards

Simba

Files:

just wondering if you can put an option to invert the line---

that is and option to multiply the result by -1

Reason: