The Simba Con Man - page 5

SIMBA:
Hi Tragapips,

I found the ang "fourier" indicator..take care ,it repaints,it is excellent for "post" confirmation but not so for "pre" positioning a trade.

Either Tonight or during this week end I will post the Simba Con Man .ex4

Regards

Simba

This one keeps repainting continuously?

Simba..thanks alot but i've already downloaded IBFX and now my charts looks like yours though i've tried Alpari and it looks totaly different, i don't know why but if this is the case what makes us believe that the IBFX is the right one and the others are wrong specially that any revers on the major picture on your indicator would result a whole change of view to the trader..i mean i could be looking to a chart having my simba con. pointing down and i'm looking for the major move to be up and another trader looking at a different chart with a different datafeed with a whole opposite image looking for the major trend to be down..or should we trust the IBFX MT4 that looks like yours and thats it..i hope you got what i meant..thanks

Cementman

cementman:
Simba..thanks alot but i've already downloaded IBFX and now my charts looks like yours though i've tried Alpari and it looks totaly different, i don't know why but if this is the case what makes us believe that the IBFX is the right one and the others are wrong specially that any revers on the major picture on your indicator would result a whole change of view to the trader..i mean i could be looking to a chart having my simba con. pointing down and i'm looking for the major move to be up and another trader looking at a different chart with a different datafeed with a whole opposite image looking for the major trend to be down..or should we trust the IBFX MT4 that looks like yours and thats it..i hope you got what i meant..thanks

Hi cementman,

Well,frankly,I don`t know how you can be sure,nor do I know why you had that problem..though I am glad that you solved it .

I created the indicator based on 1 set of daily data,so the differences between data providers should be minimal..there can be a difference for 1M,but for daily data..????

I use it with several data providers,MIG,ALPARI,the one from strategy builderfx..and never had a discrepance..so,I can not help you.

Common sense tells me that as long as you,NOW,have the same chart as me,continuing with this provider will keep you having the same signal as me.

Hope this helps you.

Simba

increase

increase:
This one keeps repainting continuously?

Hi increase,

The Fourier indicator keeps repainting continuously,just put it on an1M chart and will see.

The SimbaConMan indicator does not repaint.

Regards

Simba

Doragio

doragio:
Hi Simba,

Interesting thread you created regarding Hurst methods. I was wondering, when you mean delayed, is that using a negative chart shift when plotting the MA indicators in MT4? I notice in his book that Hurst mentions to plot the ma's using to a negative shift of half of the span.

Also, with regards to his envelopes analysis, are there any indicators that you can use to help with it? The curve nature of the envelopes seem to leave too much discretion for users .

Thanks.

Hi Doragio,

Interesting questions you post

1-DELAYED: Hurst explains the scientific reason why behind using centered smas(I am not going to reexplain it )..and to center an sma,first it must be ,preferably,an odd(not pair) number,and second,we have to delay in time the sma by"almost" half its period,to center it just in the middle point of the span it covers

Examples: A- 5sma,to center you have to delay it by 2,so that it finish at point number 3,and has an equal number of points(2,in this case) at each side,see here with thexx

X X (X) X X

B-7 sma X X X (X ) X X X DELAY BY 3 TO CENTER AT POINT 4.

C_15 SMA X X X X X X X ( X ) X X X X X X X DELAY BY 7 TO CENTER AT POINT 8.

2-ENVELOPES:Yes,they are subjective,I usually do not use them with this kind of analysis..When I use them I usually take the Nonlagma by igorad,or a "satl bands" that I created,and just tweak the deviation until they fit,by visual approx,most of the data..but frankly..this is not very scientific nor has any influence in my actual entries and exits.

Regards

Simba

Very interesting

very,very interesting

Tragapips:

Hi everybody,

Please see the attached pics,the first is 1h the second 4h..interesting combination of SimbaConMan and centered smas...

I know,I know..I told you to avoid trading the conman on lower than day tf..

but today is Friday,I don`t trade,have time to post..and ..as an additional analysis tool-for (gbp,eur,chf)usd,the conman,when it confirms other signals..even on 1M tf..is an exceptional addition to your arsenal ..do not trade on the conman in lower than 1d tf,for gbpusd..AND include it in your confirming "analysis tools" in any tf and for the 3 mentioned pairs..you will enjoy it

Regards

Simba

Keep em Coming

Hi Simba.

I'm actively using your thread so don't quit on me now.

I'm looking at the influance of the Dow and I'm am seeing alott of similarities here.

Keep safe

The Source

Analysis Follow Up

Hi everybody,

Well,the first conclusion of my previous post starts materializing itself-Top at 1.9695+-39pips,before today 11:00GMT(Hope it continues..;) )see pic1..now with the support of Hard signals,specifically the Chandelier indicator..see pic2..WE have had a top at 1.9706 at approx 09:30 GMT

Let`s see what happens and learn from it.My expectation is that if,conclusions 1 and 2 of the previous posts are going to be both right,the GBPUSD decline could probably find support in the 1.9460/1.9555 area..see pic 1 again and will see why..of course,the most important thing to monitor,besides managing our profits,is the behaviour of the Aqua centered sma

By the way,is anybody still interested in this thread? Sometimes I get the feling that I am posting to myself..for posterity perhaps

Comments,questions,etc will be very interesting to have..Or are you making so much money with the ConMan that you do not have time to spare for the "old" Hurst based analysis ??

Will continue

Simba

Files:
Reason: