Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 76

Frantacech

frantacech:
Simbo,

ain't certain whether I can understand what do you think as to author's rights. Smooth over, if am you or anybody other touch.

Sent am gregooorry selection from grains and he me it reloaded to the perfect czech. Legacy and source and everything stayed unchanged. Is that a only content grains in compressed form. Just to be sure am it rather abandon and will not to be it nowhere along make public.

Is that a this way in good order?

Sorry.

Hi Frantacech,

I didn`t understand your post..sorry..I still don`t know if u are going to leave the thread or not,i would prefer that either you do or you stay within the natural limits of a manual trading systems thread,that can use EAs for the sake of testing the discretionary assumptions all discretionary traders have..but do not pervert a manual trading thread into the nasturbatory(nano masturbatory nasty habits of overoptimizers(nanolots,hence the name ) that never get their rewards in real life..) obsession it seems to have become..

heaven2002..sorry ..you were right and i was wrong..my intention ,for last posts,was to improve manual trading by EA testing..this is a circus now..and not even interesting..though I still think that manual trading can be improved by EAs testing..when u know how to test..

THIS CIRCUS HAS TOO MANY CLOWNS,TOO FEW LIONS..do I offend u? I don`t care..I don`t give a xxxt..i am fed up and i want to say it as i see it..at least i don`t copy the work of others to post in other forums,nor i delete mine,nor i disrupt other people threads..with the exception of some commercial thread ..

What i don`t want is for you to stay posting martingale,pyramid,trailing stop,EAs of our system..in this thread,you can open your own thread in EAs section..and,hopefully for you enjoy the necesary market`s period of grace until it kills you ..effortlessly..go to LAS VEGAS..enjoy it

It is up to you..and thanks anyway for your extraordinary working capabilities,we lose an assett,but without discipline(learn about overfitting,my friend)..your capabilities are a very strong passive for this thread..so,I prefer not to have them..unless(which i deem very difficult)you discipline yourself

Additionally,probably this is a cultural problem..when you use somebody`s public work..you should at least ask for his opinion,if not his permission

Thanks for deleting your previous posts..they were extremely confusing..I don`t have them(the eas and info you deleted)..and i don`t want to have them(if i wanted i would have downloaded them,which i didn`t,i am working with popok modification of Malcik`s EA..LIKE 8 VERSIONS AGO)..

I am sure i can recover them..I won`t.. you copied this full thread without newdigital`s or(AND basically. ) my permission...but out of respect to you,and to myself, i won`t do the same with your EAs..well Malcik EAs with your modifications....based on my humble system

So,in the end,you at least have received and will receive,all the fruits of Malcik and my work..which is good..and you have cowardly deleted the fruits of your work..which is morally very bad ..and practically very good,- am not criticizing your act because i need your EAs,I don`t-..if I needed I would have downloaded them,I am criticizing it because you have enjoyed the work of members of this Forum..and you cowardly deny them the access to possibilities of improving their work..

So,shall i delete all of my posts in this Forum?..of course not..what i have written is indelebly written..enjoy it..the day i am fed up(very near) i will leave..without changing anything..(besides,there is the issue that probably my words are being copied and translated..to several languages now..wow i feel elated)..but you want to know something,my friend?.Monday very early morning the market will be waiting for us with a new trick..and i will be there with bullshit detector system..taking the right bet..PROBABLY..and since the market doesn`t care about you and me..doesn`t care about all of your EAs..and doesn`t care about all your translations..market will treat me same as you..and all your over optimized EAs..will die..because this is the sake of everything overoptimized.....

YOU KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN MY MOST USEFUL POST HERE..FOR YOU?

A FEW POSTS AGO I ASKED POPOK ABOUT TRYING THE SYSTEM ON GBPJPY..THE OPTIMAL VERSION TANKED ,THE "NOT SO OPTIMAL"..WAS PROFITABLE TOO FOR THAT PAIR ..AND HOPEFULLY SOME PEOPLE WILL HAVE LEARNT THE MEANING OF "OUT OF SAMPLE" TESTING..

On the other side it is good that you deleted your posts because they caused confusion..you are creating over optimized EAs that won`t work in real life...this is not a PS2 game,nor a Nintendo..this is real,you lose..back to flipping burguers..or,even worse..start to flip burguers..,MY FRIEND

LIFE IS HARD AND THEN YOU DIE..TRADING IS HARDER..ONLY 3% THAT MAKE IT AT LIFE`S GAME..MAKE IT AT TRADING GAME..IF YOU PLAY TO BE THE BEST "IN THE PAST"AS IT HAS BEEN.AND NEVER WILL BE EXACTLY AGAIN..PLEASE TRADE WITH ME ,YOU WILL BE MY FOOD..AND I AM SALIVATING..COME,COME..MY FOOD ..THE SHARKS WILL LEAVE SOMETHING FOR ME..ENOUGH FOR FEEDING MY LIFESTYLE..I WILL BUY YOU A BURGUER..THEREAFTER..

Probably the best solution would have been to open a subthread,now probably( ) too late...so,if you want to listen to my suggestion..open a new thread in EAs section..and post any variation of my system or whomever you want(suggestion ..ask them for their permission first ) system`s..this way your exceptional capabilities will be useful to everybody..specially to you...

..And you will not disrupt any manual systems thread..

..97% OF PEOPLE TRADING AND READING THIS.. ARE NOT GOING TO BE TRADING 1 YEAR FROM NOW..WE HAVE BEEN THERE ,DANCING WITH LIONS AND ASKING FOR ANOTHER WALTZ(listen to Leonard Cohen..)..97% OF YOU WON`T(I am not referring to LISTENING TO LeonardCohen..;))...EVERYTHING ELSE IS BULLSHIT..THEY (97%)ARE OUR (3%)FOOD,..IS IT TOUGH.?.OH,THE FRIENDLY SIMBA TELLS IT LIKE IT IS?..SO,WHAT?..DEEP INSIDE YOURSELF YOU KNOW IT..I AM TRYING TO HELP SOME OF YOU..BUT 10 YEARS FROM NOW STILL 97% OF TRADERS WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE OTHER 3% LIFESTYLE..WHICH SIDE DO YOU WANT TO BELONG?..YES,YES,I KNOW..BUT WHICH SIDE YOUR EXTRA SIZED EGO

WILL ALLOW YOU TO BELONG TO?..THIS IS THE QUESTION..MY POTENTIAL FOOD..OR MY POTENTIAL COMPANIONS..

THE KEY IS ..REREAD MY FIRST POST..YOUR EGO..97% OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY FOOD..AND I WON`T BE SORRY,BUT THIS IS REALITY.. NOT DEMOLAND..SO..SUPERREDUCE YOUR EGO..AND YOUR TRADING POSITION SIZE..I AM ON A DIET NOW,SO YOU CAN BELIEVE ME..AND TAKE CARE ..THE SHARKS ARE NEVER ON A DIET..LURKING THERE..BELOW YOU,WAITING TO BITE AN OVERSIZED CHUNCK..OF YOU

Frantacech..up to you..bye,bye? or helpfully contributing?..UP TO YOU

Simba

Thanks Simba

Simba-Thanks for your post in the Intraday Trading thread a few days ago. I am glad that there are a few professionals such as you that can see things as they really are.

I will take some time to read this thread and study your methods. It's very interesting and as a trader I am always open to new ideas.

Thanks again.

Simba, please wait. I need translate your post and understand what wrote.

Hallo Simbo,

ain't completely certain, if me don't fall ! essence problem.

I want saythat the am you didn't want knock off nor poisoning. If yes, again smooth over. Thought amthat the selection from grains in compressed form the bestow joy.

For sb.'s part benefit as regards modification and variants, will not to be is already design for. Abandoned am perhaps everything what was illusory. If mattered printscreen and my picture, wasn't it intention, anything push in.

I wanted help.

Is that a your system and your fibre and I it I'll in extenso respect. I don't want be endeavour problem. I'll learn quietly and undisturbed.

Hi guys,

Anyone who is willing to help us testing is greatly appreciated... Just please wait until afternoon. After discussing with Simba, I started optimizing the source of the EA to decrease the amount of calculations the computer does. That should decrease the amount of time needed to run the backtest.

Simba

Hi Simba,

I'm sorry what's happening between you and franta lately. I used to translate for him a little and therefore was hoping for kinda good cooperation you both later on.

What a pity. Im not going to judge anybody, I'm not a right person to do it, just Lord can do that and He surely will. But I would humbly add for your sake, as you have mentioned other people's ego many time within your thread, you might watch your own as well from time to time, if you want. Remember, you're gifted, mate.

No need to continue for me any more, you know what I am talking about. So anyway, keep going and I wish you success indeed.

Regards,

greg:)

gregoorry

gregoorry:
Hi Simba,

I'm sorry what's happening between you and franta lately. I used to translate for him a little and therefore was hoping for kinda good cooperation you both later on.

What a pity. Im not going to judge anybody, I'm not a right person to do it, just Lord can do that and He surely will. But I would humbly add for your sake, as you have mentioned other people's ego many time within your thread, you might watch your own as well from time to time, if you want. Remember, you're gifted, mate.

No need to continue for me any more, you know what I am talking about. So anyway, keep going and I wish you success indeed.

Regards,

greg:)

Hi greg ,

I would humbly accept your counsel.. for my sake

Regards

Simba

wep561

wep561:
Simba-Thanks for your post in the Intraday Trading thread a few days ago. I am glad that there are a few professionals such as you that can see things as they really are.

I will take some time to read this thread and study your methods. It's very interesting and as a trader I am always open to new ideas.

Thanks again.

Hi William,

Thanks to you for your kind comments

I appreciate your high level of analysis,and i enjoy your posts at idt thread,they are very interesting and informative

Will go there visiting from time to time and will try to post some comment of my own..

regards

Simba

Hi everybody,

22:26 CET - update due to error in number of decimals for position size - FIXED (thanks to Frantacech)

See the attachment for the testing EA. Consider this final, official version, revised by Simba. Please don't make any modifications on your own. If you have any remarks, ideas, comments, bug reports or whatever, you are more than welcome to point them out... just do it in advance so that we can discuss them and eventually include in the EA. We have to keep the number of versions low.

There shouldn't be many remarks anyway because I think the EA includes everything we need right now. See the comments at the beginning of the source code for help on parameters.

As far as testing. Simba told me to give you the information on the first step of our backtesting. This will be redoing of the backtest using the settings we have found best so far on GBPUSD. We will compare and from there on we'll move on to further steps. See the text below for settings.

With this new version of EA, the backtest only takes a couple of minutes So those of you who are willing and able to spare such CPU time, please do the test

Also be aware of the time period in which you are going to test -- see Simba's recent post.

Tradaaaaaaaa.... this is it, I blew the horn -- go, test, and discuss!

UseSATLFilter=1

ChandDist_Min=35

ChandDist_Max=100

UseChandIfTouched=0

WPR_Period=90

WPR_TopLevel=-5

WPR_BottomLevel=-95

TPPips=355

atr_for_tp=0

atr_period=14

atr_multiplier=100.00000000

AllowReentries=0

MaximumRisk=0

Tests

Hi All,

tests with new EA,Malcik settings,see post 759,applied to USDCHF..results are positive but just by a thin hair

I will try to do the test on USDJPY too,and the other pairs if possible,then with the results in front of our eyes we will try to extract a general rule,if possible..

Regards

Simba

Files:

Frantacech&NEXT STEPS

frantacech:
Simba, please wait. I need translate your post and understand what wrote.

Hallo Simbo,

ain't completely certain, if me don't fall ! essence problem.

I want saythat the am you didn't want knock off nor poisoning. If yes, again smooth over. Thought amthat the selection from grains in compressed form the bestow joy.

For sb.'s part benefit as regards modification and variants, will not to be is already design for. Abandoned am perhaps everything what was illusory. If mattered printscreen and my picture, wasn't it intention, anything push in.

I wanted help.

Is that a your system and your fibre and I it I'll in extenso respect. I don't want be endeavour problem. I'll learn quietly and undisturbed.

Thanks,

I will help you and i will ask you to help me..just don`t post anything overcomplicated and out of the schedule we are setting....

WE are now in the following phase..we have some coherent settings,let`s stop trying to overoptimize them..they are the ones Malcik fixes in post 759(yes..759 ...go there my friends..)

I am going to ask you,please,to avoid modifying them,unless i say so,and avoid posting any variation not approved by me ,in this thread..for the moment,only reason is to avoid doing step 3 before having completed step2

NEXT STEP:1-Out of sample testing..STEP1.we are going to test these settings(start by the narrow..then post results then we will use wide) for GBPJPY(already tested by popok_sakti),USDCHF(I will do that test)USDJPY,GBPCHF and EURUSD...if somebody want to help,please do it,and thanks in advance

..What we are looking for is to check if the system is still profitable in other pairs not previously sampled-it was for GBPJPY-and if we can extract some general rules..for example..probably the optimal tp area is AROUND 1 TO2% of pair value..ie USDCHF..1.2300=12.300 PIPS*0.02=226 PIPS....SO 110 TO 225 PROBABLY WILL FIND BEST..GBPUSD....1.9300

..19.300 PIPS*0.02=386 PIPS(WE HAVE SEEN IT IS 355/358..BUT GOOD RANGE IS 200/400)..please don`t start testing(posting) with 2%,etc,just do it simple,first narrow values(tp=355,chand dist=35/100,true,FALSE..)..then post,then we talk,then we proceed

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT:LIMIT YOUR TESTS TO THE PERIOD FROM 16 JUNE 04 TO 23 FEB 07..I WILL EXPLAIN WHY IN A FUTURE POST..IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

FRANTACECH(for your eyes only..;))

If you want to help,please do the following...

from previous post.. i quote your words

"Balance Profit Lots

10000 0 1

11000 1000 2

13000 3000 3

16000 6000 4

20000 10000 5

25000 15000 6

31000 21000 7

I understand you?"

yes you did conceptually..what i want is.and delta must be modifiable by user

Balance profit lots udelta udelta*lots new balance

10000 0 1 2000 2000 balance+udelta*lots=12000

12000 2000 2 2000 4000 balance+udelta*lots=16000

16000 6000 3 2000 6000 balance+udelta*lots=22000

22000 12000 4 2000 8000 balance+udelta*lots=30000

where profit,as u stated is cumulative profit from intial equity..udelta is up delta

until here i am sure that you understood the first part of the concept,now comes the second part..loss is cumulative loss from peak equity,ddelta is down delta

Balance LOSS lots ddelta ddelta*lots new balance

22000 0 4 1000 4000 balance-delta*lots=18000

18000 4000 3 1000 3000 balance-delta*lots=15000

15000 7000 2 1000 2000 balance-delta*lots=13000

13000 9000 1 1000 1000 balance-delta*lots=12000

then you keep trading with 1 lot until you hit the next up delta..SO,THE CONTINUATION OF THIS EXAMPLE,WITH MIXED WINS AND LOSSES..would be something like this..CPL=cumulative net profit or loss from initial equity(i equity was 10k)

U/D U/D

Balance CPL lots W/L delta delta*lots new balance NEWLOTS

12000 2000 1 W 2000 2000 14000 +1

14000 * 4000 2 W 2000 4000 18000 +1

18000 8000 3 L 1000 3000 15000 -1

15000 5000 2 W 2000 4000 19000 +1

19000 9000 3 W 2000 6000 25000 +1

25000 15000 4 L 1000 4000 21000 -1

21000 11000 3 L 1000 3000 18000 -1

18000 8000 2 W 2000 4000 22000 +1

22000 12000 3 W 2000 6000 28000 +1

LOOK AT THE * SECOND LINE ABOVE..at this moment we have 14k in account and start trading 2lots until eitherwe hit the updelta(2k PERLOT=+4k) or the downdelta1k per lot=-2k..so,we are in a range 14k+4k,14k-2k..ooo 12000 to 18000,while in this range we trade 2 lots,if we hit the upside of the range we switch to 3 lots AND A NEW RANGE(18k+3*2k/18k-3*1k=15000-23000)..if we hit the downside of the range we switch to 1 lot..and a new range(<=12k..to 14k)..so,it is basically a decision tree strategy

If it interests you,and you want to help..please do it

Thanks and Regards

Simba

Reason: