I use the 30 min chart myself

Hi Perky,

What could be the Holy Grail..;) ?

Have you thought about the composite?

Regards

Simba

Malcik

Malcik:
Hi Simba, Thanks for your comments. How do you perform analysis on H4 TF? Is it just Chandelier that you watch and trade in direction of or do you also watch cycles using SMAs on this TF?

Hi Malcik..

I just change the tf to 4h,with the same template..

Regards

Simba

Perky..FractalHarmony

Perky:
Im not sure if a composite would help as you would lose the "wave" formations

i mean if i was using the 1 hour chart the pink is 4 hour and the blue is one hour

for a safe trade id only trade when both "slopes " face the same direction

I mean you are waiting alot longer for trades but they would be alot safer

Hi Perky,

The composite will be useful because you will IMPROVE the wave formations..SimbaConMan is already a composite FOR THE TF IT IS APPLIED TO,sometimes it gives the signal on time ,sometimes in advance,sometimes-AS IN YOUR EXAMPLE-with certain delay..because there are other relevant tfs that are not being taken into account....Yes,we can visually compensate for that,to a certain extent and for max 2,3 tfs only,but this is not the best option

Markets are fractal between tfs,and if we can recreate the composite,for the sum of all relevant tfs..well,you can imagine that the degree of precision will improve..and our trading results with it ..

I have included a very interesting pic,for those that wonder if markets are fractal or not..basically the red indicator is the fixed conman for 5m on,take note,15M TF..and the blue is the fixed conman 15m on its own tf....this situation doesn`t happen always but it happens frquently enough to be of interest

For those of you that work with multiple tfs ,you know that if you put a low tf indicator on a high tf,it will just print itself as it was on the original tf,so,if the 5m indicator was on a low 12 bars ago(60 minutes ago),when you put it on 15m tf,it will just draw its low 12 BARS AGO(misleading you to think the low was signalled 180 minutes ago)..

So,what you see in my attached pic is the proof that 5m and 15m were vibrating at the same resonating pure frequency(independent of tf),and that the frequency harmonics between those 2 tfs were approximately 3(the scale between tfs).. so you have several low points spaced around 80 bars between them(on 5m tf)..AND you have several low points,SPACED AROUND 80 BARS BETWEEN THEM..ON 15M TF TOO..

And the most interesting thing,besides the fact that not only the periods were harmonic..but the amplitudes too,if you haven`t still realized it,is that the resonating frequencies were not simultaneous in time..think about it and you will understand that the 15m preceded the 5m..and then you will wonder

if the 1h tf preceded the 15m,and if there was a 1m tf final reverberation...

Ahh my friends,speculation comes from Latin "speculare"-to think,to reflect-and "speculare" comes from "specula"-mirror,reflection..so,when you are able to reflect reality as it is,in your trading decisions..you win..but to reflect a reality we have to reflect all its fractal components(its reflections )because they are there,lurking in the shadows,waiting to give the prize to those capable of bringing them to the light..and to do so,we need new tools..

Perky,I hope that i have been able to interest you,if you can and want,please be so kind to consider my proposal about a "composite tf conman"..

Regards

Simba

Files:

let me think about how 2 do it

say 3 timeframes

selectable

I think its done

not sure if I add the 3 time frames together then average them or leave them

decided to average them

is that what you mean?

Files:

Perky

Perky:
I think its done

not sure if I add the 3 time frames together then average them or leave them

decided to average them

is that what you mean?

Hi Perky

Thanks a lot,it is very interesting,please see pic(5m+15m+h1)..I presume averaging means you divided the addition of 3tf by 3,and in this case it shouldn`t make a relative difference in slope variation between point p0 and p-1...etc

Sorry to ask for it,but..is it too difficult to do it for 6tfs or even 7 tfs ?I will explain to you the reason why..To use it in 1m tf..As you might have seen ,sometimes the 1m has unbelievable amplitude in a short span of time,sometimes it is the 5m,sometimes it is the 4h that is absolutely dominant since the lower tfs are in a low amplitude period..but we don`t know in advance,so,leaving some tfs out,while not so important most of the time,can be critical at turning points,creating unnecessary phase advance/lag..and,consequently I would like to try to create the composite for 1m,5m,15m,30m,1h,4h..while having the d1 as a"guide"..or even add it,if 7 tfs is possible..to improve the signal timing as much as possible

If this is not possible,don`t worry ,we can still use one composite for 1m,5m,15m..and use another one for 30m,1h,4h...

..In any case,I am absolutely grateful to you,your indicators are extremely helpful..thanks a lot Perky

Regards

Simba

Files:

its not alot to code 7 or a composite timeframes however

with all the processing your puter will probably catch fire!!

even with 3 composite it takes a while to get the data I'd hate to think of what 7 or 8 timeframes would do!!

i can do it later if you like (about start of UK open wednesday 7th mar)

this is a multi composite simba

WARNING!!!!!!

this may jam your puter!!

if it does tyou would have to close your meta4 then find the indicators

folder and delete the ex4 and mq4 fiiles

Reason: