Need help indentifying indicator - page 71

MaximT:
Hi people, i'm looking for this indicator. Red bar appears before strong trend

the white line ma 89 lw

MaximT:

Here it is:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page134#comment_488240

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/81/super_adx.rar

MaximT:

For sure this one will be a repainter, but perhaps it may be useful?

who can identify this indicator for me, i think i posted this sometime ago but it just dissappeard, this would be the best indicator for trading

link

indo-trader.com/2010/06/05/cycle-wave-ver-2-0-final-version/

Indicator help

Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having with MT4 and the indicator called Double Line. I usually don't have any problems with all the different indicators I've used, but this one really seems to slow my computer down. Does anyone know what it is about this indicator that would cause this? I'd like to be able to use it. Any help would be appreciated. I am using it with IBFX and a Windows XP OS. The indicator is attached.

Thanks,

Dave Z

Files:

DaveZ4X:
Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having with MT4 and the indicator called Double Line. I usually don't have any problems with all the different indicators I've used, but this one really seems to slow my computer down. Does anyone know what it is about this indicator that would cause this? I'd like to be able to use it. Any help would be appreciated. I am using it with IBFX and a Windows XP OS. The indicator is attached.

Thanks,

Dave Z

Hi Dave,

Need to see the mq4 file.

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find the mq4 file in the indicators folder. Is there somewhere else I can look?

DaveZ4X:
Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find the mq4 file in the indicators folder. Is there somewhere else I can look?

Dave,

It will be in your indicators folder if you have it. You may only have the EX4 code. The image is from my folder, the one on the left is mq4 code.

Files:
screenshot3.jpg  18 kb

Oh well, it looks like I don't have the mq4 file. Has anyone heard of this indicator and had any problems with it slowing your computer down? It seems like a simple crossing ma of some type. I'm surprised it is bogging down my pc.

help me

I need for indecator mt4 FX Dashboard V2 PRO

Files:
Reason: