New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 215

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 215:
  1. MQL4: Fixed error of constant string concatenation (Expert Advisors and scripts compiled in build 213 must be recompiled).
  2. MQL4: Fixed error of the reinitialization of global and static variables of MQL4-libraries.
  3. MQL4: Fixed memory leak when resizing of string arrays.
  4. MQL4: Fixed memory leak when accessing out of range of string arrays.
  5. Tester: Fixed error of generating ticks in candlesticks with volume 4-6 and with one shadow absent.

The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.

MetaQuotes:
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 215:
  1. MQL4: Fixed error of constant string concatenation (Expert Advisors and scripts compiled in build 213 must be recompiled).
  2. MQL4: Fixed error of the reinitialization of global and static variables of MQL4-libraries.
  3. MQL4: Fixed memory leak when resizing of string arrays.
  4. MQL4: Fixed memory leak when accessing out of range of string arrays.
  5. Tester: Fixed error of generating ticks in candlesticks with volume 4-6 and with one shadow absent.

The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.

I do not know if this is a 215 specific issue but when using strategy tester with 4H charts it will only work once. I re-create all the data from 1 minute chart and period converter and run a test OK. Then if you try to run another you get 1000's of mis-matched errors. If I copy all of the history and then put it back I can run another test. This does not happen on 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M or 1H charts but for some reason the 4H one changes after you run a test.

Reason: