News Trader EA - page 36

Thank a lot N.D. I wil try today.

Cha.

Hi. N.D.

Is it possible? If Time Gap parameter in News trader V5.1 can do in second? What do you think?

Thank in advance.

Cha.

chawichsak:
Hi. N.D.

Is it possible? If Time Gap parameter in News trader V5.1 can do in second? What do you think?

Thank in advance.

Cha.

Really it's possible.

But you should change one line in the code:

- instead

extern int TimeGap = 5;

- should be

extern double TimeGap = 5;

In this case you can enter decimals (ex. 0,5 = 30 sec and so on)

newdigital:
New version of Newstrader (v5.1) was updated on the post #1 of this thread. This version is taking the news directly from our forex-tsd calendar https://www.mql5.com/en/forum We don't need text file anymore. Because people may use my calendar, or create other calendar they want to trade with any events. All the explanation is on the post #1.

Very cool. i will setup anothers couple of graphs :-)

Newdigital and Igorad,

You made something new and great again! Thank you for your hard work!

I will try the new system next week - after some study. I think today I use the "old" v5 version for trading US PPI and Trade Balance.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Newdigital and Igorad,

You made something new and great again! Thank you for your hard work!

I will try the new system next week - after some study. I think today I use the "old" v5 version for trading US PPI and Trade Balance.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

This version is good because you may trade any calendar from this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and no need text file anymore. There is some option in the settings:

CalendarID.

CalendarID =4 is my calendar here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

But you may register and create your calendar. It may be ID=5 for example (you will see it). If you put CalendarID=5 in the EAs settings so it will be your news calendar. And in your calendar you may write the news with rating #3 only for example. Or any news you want.

And very important thing now: CalendarID=4 (my calendar) is on GMT. So if you are trading Alpari broker so set TimeZone in EA to 2, North finance is 3 (3 hours difference from GMT), and so on.

My salute for you, new digital,

You never stop helping traders here.

May Pips with you always,

ANCOLL:
My salute for you, new digital,

You never stop helping traders here.

May Pips with you always,

It is not me.

Main tool (APIs, webget dll and so on) was created by forexts and EA was created by Igorad. I just posted it only.

Hi, ND/Igorad,

it's my first posting here. I just tried to attach this expert but got the following error message:

2007.04.13 15:03:56 NewsTrader_v5.1 EURUSD,M5: expert stopped

2007.04.13 15:03:56 NewsTrader_v5.1 EURUSD,M5: cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' (error 126)

2007.04.13 15:03:38 NewsTrader_v5.1 EURUSD,M5: initialized

2007.04.13 15:03:38 NewsTrader_v5.1 EURUSD,M5 inputs: ExpertName="NewsTrader_v5.1"; Magic=51515; Slippage=6; Main_Parameters=" Trade Volume & Trade Method"; CalendarID=4; Lots=0.1; TimeZone=0; TimeGap=5; OrderDuration=15; ProcessTime=2; SessionEnd=24; FridayEnd=23; OrdersNum=1; PendOrdGap=20; OrdersStep=10; DelOpposite=0; TrailOpposite=0; TakeProfit=100; TrailingStop=0; InitialStop=50; BreakEven=0; DisplayLine=false; DisplayText=false; cFilter=" Currency Filter "; USD=true; EUR=true; GBP=true; JPY=true; AUD=true; CAD=true; CH

2007.04.13 15:03:05 NewsTrader_v5.1 EURUSD,M5: loaded successfully

the webget.mqh is in the include folder and the dll in the libraries folder. Any idea what is wrong??

Daniel

I just make it.

Thank you so much . Igorad

Cha.

Reason: