News Trader EA - page 29

dswk:
Hi Janka.

- I use the NewsTrader EA 5.

- I use the news text file providing by NewDigital. But i keep only level 3 news with majors only (EUR/GBP/USD/JPY).

- EA Settings : TimeZone=1,TimeGap=2,OrderDuration=5

- TP,SL and TS or number of orders (NewsTraderEA Grid version) are define following the type of the news.

Be inform, i trade live with this EA with success but i do not use it in "blind-mode".

For each news, i follow the trade and sometime cut it manually.

Anyways it's a killer EA. really profitable and useful.

I figure out it, so here they are

Thank you very much! J

-115 on GBP/USD today

I think you are using different settings. Or may be you setted the time in text file not in right way.

No any pending order was executed today. See statement.

i used settings and files from your post on page 26.

Attached Files

File Type: zip NewsTrader_v5_default_settings.zip (35.5 KB, 10 views)

File Type: zip total_dollars.zip (8.5 KB, 3 views)

File Type: zip total_pips.zip (9.3 KB, 6 views)

File Type: htm newStatements.htm (45.8 KB, 10 views)

i filtered and choose only news 3 in my settings for interbank fx which is gmt, you said your news was gmt+1 so I minus 1 hour from news

2007.03.28;08:30;GBP;GDP Q4 3rd Release;3;

2007.03.29;07:55;EUR;German Unemployment Rate;3;

2007.03.29;12:30;USD;GDP final;3;

2007.03.30;23:30;JPY;Jobless Rate;3;

2007.03.30;09:00;EUR;Unemployment Rate;3;

2007.03.30;12:30;CAD;Real GDP at basic prices;3;

forex news

May anyone tell me a good site for news that will affect the forex marketmost of the sites i've used were not good at at i need somthing that caters to forex only... i wolud like to know when news are scheduled to break or reports will be released. i've seached the forum but cam up with over 500 threads that had nothing to do with this answer.

even better a gadget for windows vist side bar that would stream it to me (wishfull thinking)

news ea

yeh, my pending order for GBP was not moved eithor.

Cryten...I subtracted 2 hours from news off of fxcm news announcements. I uses interbank fx also. When I called them, they stated they were 2 hours earlier than new york time. So, I adjusted 2 hours off the GMT news listings. Oh well, find out tomorrow. !

2007.03.29;05:55;EUR;German Unemployment Rate;3;

2007.03.29;10:30;USD;GDP final;3;

2007.03.30;09:30;JPY;Jobless Rate;3;

2007.03.30;07:00;EUR;Unemployment Rate;3;

2007.03.30;10:30;CAD;Real GDP at basic prices;3;

Hi Cryten,

I wrote text file in GMT+2. It was alpari server time. I was not sure about summer time but i used on-line support yesterday and they told me that Alpari rus server is on GMT+2 from this week. North Finance changed the time as well and it is on GMT+3.

I am not sure about IBFX. If IBFX changed as well so it may be ok. But may be not. But I don't have IBFX.

Some countries changed the time earlier then usuall.

ok thanks, trial and error is what it's all about in demo.

ajk I copied your news settings, thanks! Hopefully we will get an oderr today

islandrock:
May anyone tell me a good site for news that will affect the forex marketmost of the sites i've used were not good at at i need somthing that caters to forex only... i wolud like to know when news are scheduled to break or reports will be released. i've seached the forum but cam up with over 500 threads that had nothing to do with this answer. even better a gadget for windows vist side bar that would stream it to me (wishfull thinking)

Few websites were posted on this thread. besides you may look at sticky links thread and files thread because there are many loinks to some news sites. And basicly everything about news websites should be on this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Igorad created version #6 with possibility of input of external (different) settings for each type of news. See 1st post of this thread.

Reason: