Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 70

ahefner33:
Anybody around following this system anymore?

No, the originators moved onto other things. This system wasn't profitable.

Hi cja, I have a request, can you please add a minute calculation to the GMTshift in Dolly Graphics_v11-GMT-Email.mq4...?

Have a great day !!!

Files:
dolly.png  22 kb

matrixebiz:
No, the originators moved onto other things. This system wasn't profitable.

Hmmm... so far its been profitable (for me at least).

With some entry tweaks

muadib:
Hmmm... so far its been profitable (for me at least). With some entry tweaks

Same with me. Have done quite well.

ahefner33:
Same with me. Have done quite well.

What's your modified setup?

Files:
confirm.jpg  1013 kb

Todays entry in NZDUSD.

Profit +85 pips = 28.67 EUR

-------

Amount 5000 NZD (25 NZD)

Leverage 200:1

------

Files:
nzdusd.jpg  340 kb

New To Dolly

cja:
Go into the inputs and turn set

Auto signals=False

and set the

Show_DollyCOMMENTS = True

Hi CJA and everybody

I am new to DOLLY and i have read all the threads and all the posts in the TSD about the DOLLY SYSTEM..and i got some lost here after i have read all of that..

Could you make conculosion of Dolly in pdf file that any body can cosentrate at it and it will be very nice if it incloud:

1-what pairs are mostly recommended with Dolly?

2-which is better :TO USE OPEN PRICE or TO USE PIVOT PRICE?

3-what is the ratio of success of dolly (profitable/lossing orders)?

4-what is the most version is the most (close to) advanced and the best templet to use..

5-which Broker(s) is recommended to use the Dolly with it?

actuly i got the lost because many recommendations and many opinions and many indicators...i do not know which is the best to use it and to set up my chart with it?...

i still have many questions But i think that what i argently need up to now and I NEED VERY CLEAR ANSWERS AND CLEAR RECOMMENDATIONS to answer my needs for the Dolly system...(I saw people asked the most of my questions BUT MOSTLY NO BODY ANSWER WITH DIRECT & CLEAR ANSWERS)..

IT WILL BE NICE IF PEOPLE POST THE NEEDED INDICATOR IN ONE PLACE NOT AT 3 PLACES..!!

PLEASE I NEED HELP HERE CJA AND EVERYBODY

Dolly

ahmedazizelias:
Hi CJA and everybody

I am new to DOLLY and i have read all the threads and all the posts in the TSD about the DOLLY SYSTEM..and i got some lost here after i have read all of that..

Could you make conculosion of Dolly in pdf file that any body can cosentrate at it and it will be very nice if it incloud:

1-what pairs are mostly recommended with Dolly?

2-which is better :TO USE OPEN PRICE or TO USE PIVOT PRICE?

3-what is the ratio of success of dolly (profitable/lossing orders)?

4-what is the most version is the most (close to) advanced and the best templet to use..

5-which Broker(s) is recommended to use the Dolly with it?

actuly i got the lost because many recommendations and many opinions and many indicators...i do not know which is the best to use it and to set up my chart with it?...

i still have many questions But i think that what i argently need up to now and I NEED VERY CLEAR ANSWERS AND CLEAR RECOMMENDATIONS to answer my needs for the Dolly system...(I saw people asked the most of my questions BUT MOSTLY NO BODY ANSWER WITH DIRECT & CLEAR ANSWERS)..

IT WILL BE NICE IF PEOPLE POST THE NEEDED INDICATOR IN ONE PLACE NOT AT 3 PLACES..!!

PLEASE I NEED HELP HERE CJA AND EVERYBODY

Hi

Use what ever version you want they all do the similar things - some of the 1st versions can only be used for PIVOT setups and the later versions can be altered for either PIVOT or OPEN setups. There are several late versions that have GMT/email/alerts/auto signals etc as to the indicators to use with Dolly everyone tends to use their own favourites although some people followed certain indicator setups for a while on the thread, basically there is no reccomended currency pairs or broker.

The reason the indicators are spread over 3 threads is Dolly evolved and different threads were started to allow for that, the original Dolly thread contains the PIVOT Dolly and the 2nd thread the OPEN/PIVOT Dolly the 3rd from memory is mainly a Dolly EA thread.

Dolly is a trading tool which you can adapt to your trading, it is up to you how you use it. I helped develope the Dolly indicator but never really traded with it although like any indicator you need to know how to trade to use it effectively.

Good Luck cja

3000 pips (30000$ investing 1 lot every time)

what are the pips... if i know it then to some extent i will have the idea of getting knowledge

Reason: