Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 72

fmmido:
i downloaded DOLLY#11 as from the post #1!

it works weel with me

Great work !!

thanks alot

but i've some questions

is this template works well in any day , any time , even news time ??

what's the suitable pairs to this template ?? is this GBP/USD ??

Well, it depends on what you mean by works well. If you mean that somehow it will guarantee profitable results EVEN during/after news events, the the answer is no.

The system works on any pair as far as I can tell. Recommended time frame is M30 or H1. Of course performance varies according to each pairs. Some pairs are more suited to be traded using this system. I found EUR/USD and GBP/USD as well as GBP/JPY to consistently move in the direction of the buy/sell zone once they enter that zone.

Happy trading!

allinvain:
Well, it depends on what you mean by works well. If you mean that somehow it will guarantee profitable results EVEN during/after news events, the the answer is no.

The system works on any pair as far as I can tell. Recommended time frame is M30 or H1. Of course performance varies according to each pairs. Some pairs are more suited to be traded using this system. I found EUR/USD and GBP/USD as well as GBP/JPY to consistently move in the direction of the buy/sell zone once they enter that zone.

Happy trading!

thank you for replaied me

and i've some questions also

is the signals analyses autumaticly or by a person ??

and this state

(currently Signals Pending ...............)

can the person who program the clone , put the last signal beside it

because it's appear more than the signal and some times with +20 pip signals , we had some apportunitis to enter the position at another point to enter

no repaint

is there a way to make the dolly show the past 5 days buy/sell target area, as the current dolly only shows current day buy/sell area?

fmmido:
thank you for replaied me

and i've some questions also

is the signals analyses autumaticly or by a person ??

and this state

(currently Signals Pending ...............)

can the person who program the clone , put the last signal beside it

because it's appear more than the signal and some times with +20 pip signals , we had some apportunitis to enter the position at another point to enter

Clear signals will be displayed automatically in the top left hand side of your window. So to answer your question the signals are automatic.

As for the last part of your question, well what you describe there is not following the dolly system.

email alert ?

Heloo Guys, 1st thanks for sharing dolly indie. i am still learning about it and found something weird, i am using dolly 11 email alert on U/Y, G/U, G/Y but email only alert on U/Y only..why ?

thanks.

Dear Linuxser. How to adjust the Dolly V11.0 to trade spot gold? Thanks

Dear Linuxser,

I am impressed and thank all of the creators and modifiers of the Dolly system.

I would like to know what I should modify the Dolly V11.0 so that I can use it to trade Spot gold on ODLS, or Ikon Royal's MT4 platform.

As change of USD1/ounce in spot gold is equivalent to 100 pips in forex. So, the take-profit and stop-loss pips are not correct if it is only 20 pips away from entry price.

I am sorry to bother you, the creators and modifiers, but I hope you could spend time to help me.

Best regards,

James

newbestco:
Dear Linuxser,

I am impressed and thank all of the creators and modifiers of the Dolly system.

I would like to know what I should modify the Dolly V11.0 so that I can use it to trade Spot gold on ODLS, or Ikon Royal's MT4 platform.

As change of USD1/ounce in spot gold is equivalent to 100 pips in forex. So, the take-profit and stop-loss pips are not correct if it is only 20 pips away from entry price.

I am sorry to bother you, the creators and modifiers, but I hope you could spend time to help me.

Best regards,

James

You can adjust it for Gold yourself. Just change the BUY_Area and SELL_Area variables in the indicator settings. Adjust your target levels too to whatever you think is best.

Here is what Dolly Gold looks like with 200 pip sell/buy area and 400-500 pip target points.

Files:
gold_6.gif  58 kb

Hi..I,m newbies here..

Someone can advise me where i can get the latest dolly?

sonygrul:
Hi..I,m newbies here.. Someone can advise me where i can get the latest dolly?

Look at the first page of this thread.

Amazing Stuff! Realy impress. Even more after reading both thread on subject... been worth. Hehe! Really nice!

Reason: