Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 39

HigLow of previous day indicator?

Hi frantaceh,

Thanks for all your contribution...

do you know where to get an indicator similar to the attached image plotting the High and Low of previous day?

thanks.

ed

frantacech:
I don't know, working daily low/high line ok?

Dolly and FUTURES?

How modify for trading indicies NQ, SP, DJ?
Files:
gbpab.gif  8 kb

Thanks! any Trailingstops that works on %TS?

Hi Nekronfx,

Thanks a million for your TS.

Do you have/can a TrailingStop that works on %. Example if after a certain pips...move to BE... then use say 50% Trailing Stop...

Because i am trying to test it on Dolly to experiment with the results.

Thanks in advance!

ed

Nekronfx:
Another one trailing expert:

The expert works by taking profit out of a trade at various take profit levels. It also moves stop losses at designated levels. You have the ability to customize the following parameters:

First_Target: This is the first take profit target, in pips, that you specify.

Target_Increment: Once the first profit target is reached, the next target will increment by the amount specified by the target increment variable.

Close_Lots: This is how many lots you want to take out at each target. For example, if you have 10 lots, you can take 1 lot out at each of 10 profit targets, or 5 lots out at each of two targets. It's up to you.

Move_Stops: Set to true if you want the expert to move stops based on the First_Stop and Stop_Differential parameters. Otherwise, set to false if you don't want stops moved automatically.

First_Stop_Target: This is the amount in pips the trade moves before your stop loss is moved to the First_Stop level.

First_Stop: This will move your stop loss when a target, in pips, is reached. The number represents the number of pips from entry and can be postive or negative.

Second_Stop_Target: This is the amount in pips the trade moves before your stop loss is moved to the Second_Stop level.

Second_Stop: This will move your stop loss when a target, in pips, is reached. The number represents the number of pips from entry and can be postive or negative.

Use_Max_Loss: Set to true if you want to input your own stoploss and hide your stop value from your broker. This is the maximum loss you'll risk on the trade. It's irrelevant if Move_Stops is set to true AND Move_Stops was triggered.

Max_Loss: This is the maximum pip loss you'll accept on the trade. If set to 0, this function is disabled.

Magic_Number: You can use this to ensure the expert only manages trades with a particular magic number. This will allow you to trade the same pair using different systems without this expert interfering with the take profit points of the other trade(s).

Hi/lo

eooojj:
Hi frantaceh,

do you know where to get an indicator similar to the attached image plotting the High and Low of previous day?

thanks.

ed

Dolly has a HIGH/LOW of the previous day built into it just look under the inputs tab.

Also there are plenty of indicators like the one you are after in this forum so just do a search in the MT4 indicators section

cja

You can extend the HI/LO level into the previous Day just by using the Pivot Point Extendline function and setting it to 1.

Files:
dolly_2.gif  45 kb

Dear Hymns,

Thank you for the MM line rules. But what I'm curious is about the 8.3201/8 line and -0.3201/8 line. What is the value of 3201? I've put this question in MM thread but I still haven't got the answer yet.

Today GU's DIGISTOCH indicates overbought and bearish start at almost all of the timeframe, but the price still keep running up. Could you give me please a simple guidance how to read this DIGISTOCH, like the GMACD2 one, so we can avoid false signal from this DIGISTOCH?

Among all indicators used in Dolly, which one do you think the most important and play the main role to give a valid signal?

Please give me some guidance and recommendation. Thank you!

Rgds,

Pierre

hi guys...!

how were the trades?

Files:
dolly_multi.jpg  241 kb

eooojj:
Hi frantaceh,

thanks.

ed

there you go...

just change the color and styles.

Files:
dayhl.mq4  4 kb

what is the different ?

Dear Hymns,

what is the different for :

using "Open Graphics Mode" for True and False ?

because I test for true and false, and they give different result .....

which should I use for dolly ? the true or false ? is there any special situation for both of them ?

thanks..

yesican88:
Dear Hymns,

Thank you for the MM line rules. But what I'm curious is about the 8.3201/8 line and -0.3201/8 line. What is the value of 3201? I've put this question in MM thread but I still haven't got the answer yet.

Today GU's DIGISTOCH indicates overbought and bearish start at almost all of the timeframe, but the price still keep running up. Could you give me please a simple guidance how to read this DIGISTOCH, like the GMACD2 one, so we can avoid false signal from this DIGISTOCH?

Among all indicators used in Dolly, which one do you think the most important and play the main role to give a valid signal?

Please give me some guidance and recommendation. Thank you!

Rgds,

Pierre

Hello pierre,

i dont know exactly number is. maybe it price or mm rectangle scale.

if you know basic to use stochastic, you know how to use digistoch.

valid signal? take a look around all indicator you have. then you will get the signal result

kaspirano:
hi guys...! how were the trades?

i think good for today

Files:
gbpusd_5.jpg  198 kb
eurusd_3.jpg  187 kb
usdchf_3.jpg  192 kb

okabija:
Dear Hymns,

what is the different for :

using "Open Graphics Mode" for True and False ?

because I test for true and false, and they give different result .....

which should I use for dolly ? the true or false ? is there any special situation for both of them ?

thanks..

Open Graphics Mode = True, Calculate Signal Using Start Day

Open Graphics Mode = False, Same with WSS using pivot.

Reason: