Raw Ideas - page 33

I think it would be better checking the original thread perhaps.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Williams' Percent Range EA

Hi. Can we get some programmers to build us a EA that automatically enters trades when there is a crossover at -50. Please.

Variables:

a)Stoploss

b)Take Profit

c)Period

d)Timeframe

e)TrailingStop

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

idea for a ea

hello every1, im just a rookie but iv run across a system that works for me, its the Kolachi Method of Trading, http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/trading-systems/637-kolachi-method-trading.html

he says in his post that a few ppl have tried to make a ea and could not

but it doesnt look impossible, but realy i havent a clue

im using it a little diferently then he teaches

its basically a bunch of moving averages

see charts below

the idea is to place your bid when ma5 takes a turn

then the other ma's are resistance points

youl see at the charts

seems like this is also a very accurate way to identify the trend and a reverse

the 1h chart for the trend

and maybe the m5 chart for signals

well anyway im using this technique just thought id throw it out there

if nothing else its a good technique to trade manually

Files:
chart.jpg  74 kb

alert

Hi, can anyone tell me how to set a MA cross alert on to your cell phone?

thzz

Is it possible to open new trade by email

Is it possible to open a new order in metatrader by email???

Would be interested too

Help with EA?

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area but I was wondering if anybody could assist with an issue I have on order tracking.

I'd like to monitor when a TP order is filled and closed out so when it is I can trigger another order. I have a load of orders in a queue and would like to know if I can fire something when any given order is closed out at a TP level knowing which order it was that closed out.

For example on EURUSD if I have an order open at 1.2750 with a TP price of 1.2800. When the price hits 1.2800 and the order closes out, can I know this has happened?

Obviously I can do an order count but I'd really like to be able to track when it filled and the exact details of the order just after it happened. As this information will be used to place another trade.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Mark.

Need some indicators programed

there are 5 small indicators that need to be programed and as I dont know how to do it I turn to the wise. I programed these in Trade Navigator , very easy with that program, but I need them for MT4

Number1

X123.1 "(MovingAvg (Close , 12) + MovingAvgX (Close , 12 , False) + MovingAvgW (Close , 12)) / 3" "this indicator needs to move forward 1 so that it is ahead of X123.

Number2

X123 "(MovingAvg (Close , 12) + MovingAvgX (Close , 12 , False) + MovingAvgW (Close , 12)) / 3 "

Number3

PLDot "(((MovingAvg (High , 1) + MovingAvg (Low , 1) + MovingAvg (Close , 1)) / 3 )+(((MovingAvg (High , 2) + MovingAvg (Low , 2) + MovingAvg (Close , 2)) / 3 )+(((MovingAvg (High , 3) + MovingAvg (Low , 3) + MovingAvg (Close , 3)) / 3 ))/3"

Number4

DownX123 "Close < X123 And PLdot <= PLdot.1"

Number5

UpX123 "Close > X123 And PLdot >= PLdot.1 "

that is my setup.

Let me know what you think

Files:
trade.jpg  65 kb

Need Help! Moving average system

Hi, I'm new and I have been wondering, is there a system where there is automated trading? For example, is there a way for Metatrader to make automatatic trades when 2 Moving averages cross??? I was wondering because I'm not home for every cross, and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I want to stick with my system but I never catch it on time when the moving averages cross.Thanks ALOT

Reason: