Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 109

You can’t judge a trader from Colective2 results; you can tell about him but never judge him, I am saying this and my system is one of the top systems for this month, however I have asked my friends not to subscribe, the reason is the same as SIMBA5 system this is a public track record for myself and its for testing.

While some traders decided to charge for their signals others don’t and it’s a personal decision.

I asked SIMBA long time ago about SIMBA5 and I got the same answer as you (( I still have his message on collective2 )), it was an experiment system, only few traders keep track records, doing that on collective2 where everybody see your record is a move that requires lots of courage.

Long story short, SIMBA is knowledgeable trader, read his posts then look at his overall performance on the other system PIPMACHINE, before you pin point his testing experiment.

Regards,

Alan

tsdpka:
SIMBA

please don't get it wrong. it's nothing personal with you but when looking to your numbers and your ratios it's clear to those a little bit able for judging about systems that your approaches are very high risk driven and not long term proven. you are just truying several approaches which is not a problem as long as you don't ask for fees (especially expensive fees) for the advice. when suggesting these high risks trades the risk according to this price model is always on subscriber's side. you have nothing to loose. if you are lucky you get the 59 $ but you have nothing to loose. people managing larger funds are smart enough to choose among much better approaches but this is not the point. the main point is that you choose large S/L's for reaching the win ratio but the risk is always on subscriber's side (expensive fees and large drawdowns). i pointed to all that because when looking to your approaches it's claer that you are by far away of having a really good approach, though you state to trade for many years. i can't understand how someone can give so much advice to others, ask money for it and when looking to the really hard facts (the numbers and longer term proof, etc.), then it's only a small disaster behind that and again, please don't take it personal. the same applies to many others. what is positive about you is that at least you let verifying your trades at C2. others are just publishing nice pictures and making all possible claims and try to attract without providing any verifiable facts.

kind regards

tsdpka

Project and Minime,thanks for your kind and supporting words..It is the first time in my life that I am being criticized for being profitable,so,I appreciate some people sharing my view

tsdpka..what exactly is on your mind?If you`ll excuse the exaggeration...hard numbers..the only number that counts is +144% in 15 months,yes,drawdown,yes,blah,blah,yes 59$,but can you do it?;)..you bet,you don`t..eunuch in the Harem

Can you post 144 consecutive trades with 75% winning trades and 144% return?..you don`t ..legless man that teaches running

And why do you obviate the evidence?Everything is stated there at C2,people choose to buy or not,I have never promoted my sytems in this forum..and,in your approx 80 posts you have never posted anything of help for others..you can`t..you are a sour individual and probably a failure as a trader..you already posted the evidence that qualifies you..nowhere to see ..who are you,mr perfect?Show us your proof ,we are eagerly waiting for it..you are a bunch of biases held together by a sour taste..144% can you do it?you have 15 months to show us..you criticise others..but who are you?To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing,just criticise..this is you..Nothing

Yes,you are right ,at least I show some proof of my +144% incompetence..others are just publishing nice pictures,but you know what?AT least ,most of them are trying to help fellow traders..you don`t even have a single nice picture to speak for you..and,most of the people posting at this forum,including myself ,are not doing so for commercial reasons..

What do you use for birth control?Your personality?

Kindest Regards

Simba,

There are two levels to answer to your message the hard facts and your personal attacks

1) to the hard facts

In top of all you seem still not to understand the basics about what is qualified as a good trading approach or not. Your are proud about a 150 % performance for 17 months (about 100% p.a) when at the same time your max. potential risk to loose all your money within only a few weeks, as you did with the other system, is extremely high. Your reward/potential drawdown risk is even worse than 1. if you still call such an approach as good then I’m very sorry about you, but you have a lot to learn. There is no perfect system, who told you about perfect systems, but there are systems with poor, good or excellent return/risk statstics.

2) to your personal attacks

As you seem not to like someone pointing to the hard facts and high risks regarding your trading approaches you started the personal attacks. Once someone is starting personally attacking others the way you do it (even worse has been your reaction to electic savant) is a very strong indication of something being totally wrong and disqualifies you as a personality. good providers are reacting totally different when it comes to discussing the facts. They don’t need to start personally attacking others. They stay to the facts. This kind of personal attacks are usually used by scammers when they dislike the discussion getting to the facts and have no evidence for their claims. However, I don’t qualify you as a scammer because at least you let verify your results at C2, but I qualify you as someone truying to sell high risk approaches without really understanding their potential risk extensiveness. And in top of that I don’t see how you feel helping others when not even you understand the magnitude of your risks. It may somehow be well minded but in the end these approaches can be termed as more or less hara-kiri.

This is my last message to you as i don’t like to deal with this kind of personalities and getting to this very low personal level like yours is not my style and in the end is only time waisting. I’ve been pointing to the facts and these are poor (very high riks compared to returns) enough for your approaches. Instead of starting attacking others personally it would be better to spend your time on learning focussing on facts and improving your trading skills but doubt that your personality will allow you to come to that. and don’t worry too much about how others are performing because as long you think you do well others will profit from it.

Kind regards and enjoy your weekend

tsdpka

Apply To Speaker

tsdpka,

It were not the hard facts that provoked my personal reaction,it was your biased posts, your obvious bad faith ,as well as your lack of credentials to act as the inquisitorial jerk you believe you are..Anyway,you give good counsel here...

"Instead of starting attacking others personally it would be better to spend your time on learning focussing on facts and improving your trading skills but doubt that your personality will allow you to come to that."

Apply to yourself..and have a nice week end you too

is just your bad feeling forcing you to that reaction

SIMBA,

i've have never attacked you personally. have always been focusing on facts referring to your systems and is only just your personality and bad feeling forcing you to start personally attacking others as you dislike to face the facts one of them being bringing down an account sold to subscribers 94% within 3 weeks and then using excusses like testing and other bla, bla. if you are using accounts for testing how do you allow you to ask money from subscribers? this is just your personality allowing to do that. providers are getting challanged and the good ones don't need to react the way you do it. look to your message to electricsavant. something from the worst that i have ever seen. this is now really the last message to you as there are so many other interesting things to do as dealing with someone like you and dont forget aslong as you continue to do the way you did, others will profit from that.

though, have a nice weekend

tsdpka

tsdpka:
SIMBA,

.........look to your message to electricsavant. something from the worst that i have ever seen.......

tsdpka

tsdpka

I know Simba is very impulsive man, I know him for some time and I also keep phone communication with him, but I can assure you that he is one of the most friendly and noble man I have found in my life, I know that he is able to make the extra mile to help anyone who approach him with a honest and friendly attitude.

Please don't evaluate Simba because his answer to ES, maybe there are some private reason for it that you don't know. ES is also a very impulsive man.

Don't evaluate his PIPMACHINE system for what you think should be a good system. I will like to know how many systems are able to deliver 100% annual profit with a 40% drawdown.

That's a 2.5 reward/risk ratio and not less than 1 as you said.

If that risk is too high for you, you can reduce the MM used by simba to half and get a 50% return with 20% drawdown, or even reduce to 1 quart an you will get 25% return with 10% drawdown, a totally acceptable and good number in the hedge fund industry, even most reputable hedge funds like Goldman Sachs funds fail to deliver this performance, You was aware of that ?

Yes, i know that there are many new systems with better reward/risk or a smoother curve but its because they are new, based on my research, 90-95% of C2 systems don't reach 1 year. and Simba PiPMACHINE system is in the top 10 of all systems if we analyze the performance of all forex systems over 15 months older.

Have a great day.

comparing to other systems

project1972,

what you are mentioning here is the relation return to the already realized drawdown but the "potential drawdown" is much higher than what has already been reached during these 15-16 months. and this ratio return/potential max. drawdown is getting even worse than 1. i'm always referring to pontial risks and not the already realized. i'dont really know how other forex systems are doing at C2. from time to time i'm looking the homepage presenting the gainers and loosers for the actual month and just coincidencially i saw SIMBA5 on the top loosers for the month. generally systems offered at C2 are in their majority of low quality and susbcriber's feedback is mostly negative, but i don't know any details about other forex systems. though, it would be suprising if there is no other forex system with better statistics. once i get a liitle bit time i can look to it and give you some feedback. you may be right but it would be very disappointing, if nothing else better available.

kind regards

tsdpka

tsdpka:
project1972,

what you are mentioning here is the relation return to the already realized drawdown but the "potential drawdown" is much higher than what has already been reached during these 15-16 months. and this ratio return/potential max. drawdown is getting even worse than 1. i'm always referring to pontial risks and not the already realized. i'dont really know how other forex systems are doing at C2. from time to time i'm looking the homepage presenting the gainers and loosers for the actual month and just coincidencially i saw SIMBA5 on the top loosers for the month. generally systems offered at C2 are in their majority of low quality and susbcriber's feedback is mostly negative, but i don't know any details about other forex systems. though, it would be suprising if there is no other forex system with better statistics. once i get a liitle bit time i can look to it and give you some feedback. you may be right but it would be very disappointing, if nothing else better available.

kind regards

tsdpka

tsdpka, please do a extensive research in the hedge fund industry, do the same on all system at C2, look for other traders even outside of C2 and you will get a better view of this industry, with that information you can evaluate better before taking premature conclusions.

Even you conclusions can be wrong if you don't continue researching the same thing for a long period of time, it's because loser systems, hedge fund or traders disappear after a period of time to reappear with another name.

You have to track the same traders for some time to know how the top performer of one period, suddenly disappear from any listing, to only reappear after some time with other system or hedge fund.

The percentage of failure is something amazing, you should know that 70% of the hedge fund fail to outperform a simple SP500 index, and even the most astounding is that the 30% who do it don't do it consistently and are not always the same.

Even the top Forex traders like the ones used by Warren Buffet suffered horrible margin calls. We have heard all those histories about George Soros, but only few know about his horrible failures, That's why his Quantum fund today have a very conservative approach, his performance and reward/risk is stupid low at this stage.

Those things tell that this business is the most difficult business of the world, and consistency almost not exist.

Unfortunately you will arrive to this conclusion ONLY after many years of experience and research.

Yes, at first you will disagree with my opinion because you will find that there are successfully systems and successfully traders, but for how long ? track the same traders and system for a long period of time and you will find the true about this business.

Using a "potential drawdown" parameter to evaluate a manual trader is not correct, because you will never know up to what level the trader will stop a drawdown.

"potential drawdown" should be using ONLY to evaluate automatic systems because you can know the rules used by a system to stop a loss but you can't "guess" what will be the potential drawdown of a manual trader.

A manual trader should be evaluated only using his past performance without any "guessing"

And to backup the last post from project1972:

You set a relation for a virtual (potential) drawdown to a realized profit.

Why not set it in relation to a potential profit? Because that makes no sense, right? Thats comparing apples with peaches.

I'm a manual trader and use no stop loss ( I set a real huge SL on every trade as an emergency exit if my 2 internet lines collapse or I suffer a tsunami or whatever bad things might happen).

So my potential drawdown is 100%. Am I stupid and dangerous to trade like this?

I don't think so. My "realized" drawdown is small enough for my taste (less then 20% in my worst periods).

And to conclude: I will never, never understand why people get so crazy about traders selling signals. That is a really strange phenomenon in this forum. What is it that makes people get nuts about others earning money with their abilities? Why is it the worst crime to sell forex signal to people who are looking for this? I saw this in so many threads here... it's just amazing how this seems to provoke aggressive feelings. Weird, because every bank employee is doing the same thing without having a clue what he is talking about, trying to sell his investment funds to earn a commission. Are you giving him the same speech about potential drawdown?

Just my 2 cents here.

keep posting system`s trades..please

dxtrade:
And to backup the last post from project1972:

You set a relation for a virtual (potential) drawdown to a realized profit.

Why not set it in relation to a potential profit? Because that makes no sense, right? Thats comparing apples with peaches.

I'm a manual trader and use no stop loss ( I set a real huge SL on every trade as an emergency exit if my 2 internet lines collapse or I suffer a tsunami or whatever bad things might happen).

So my potential drawdown is 100%. Am I stupid and dangerous to trade like this?

I don't think so. My "realized" drawdown is small enough for my taste (less then 20% in my worst periods).

And to conclude: I will never, never understand why people get so crazy about traders selling signals. That is a really strange phenomenon in this forum. What is it that makes people get nuts about others earning money with their abilities? Why is it the worst crime to sell forex signal to people who are looking for this? I saw this in so many threads here... it's just amazing how this seems to provoke aggressive feelings. Weird, because every bank employee is doing the same thing without having a clue what he is talking about, trying to sell his investment funds to earn a commission. Are you giving him the same speech about potential drawdown?

Just my 2 cents here.

Dxtrade,Project,Minime.

Thanks for your comments,I appreciate them...

Dxtrade:I appreciate your keeping posting the trades of the system as they come,and,since you are a manual trader I would appreciate if you could post your comments on some of the trades...you will see this is a 35% winning trades system,but you`ll feel that some of the other 65% can be avoided,or even exploited...if you get a feel for it ,please post your ideas.

Thanks again and Regards

Simba

Reason: