Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 114

look

look

SIMBA:
Hi Spanishtrader,

Where are you from?

We have Nina from Barcelona,and,even if I was born in Barcelona I live and trade in Andorra.I am sure there are a lot of Spanish traders in this Forum.

It could be interesting to PM each other-all the Spanish traders_

Regarding the SIMBA METHOD,I will start posting the details tomorrow.

What I would like is a proactive critic of the system-specially of the exits-but feel free to criticize-proactively everything you deem to.

Regards,

SIMBA

Saludos SIMBA

Este es OMEGAVUS, Soy de Puerto Rico y me encantaria establecer una buena comunicacion sobre nuestros intereses como "traders" profesionales.

Una vez mas muchas gracias por tu informacion y exito en tu carrera.

Att. Carlos Diaz ( Omegavus )

omegavus:
Saludos SIMBA

Este es OMEGAVUS, Soy de Puerto Rico y me encantaria establecer una buena comunicacion sobre nuestros intereses como "traders" profesionales.

Una vez mas muchas gracias por tu informacion y exito en tu carrera.

Att. Carlos Diaz ( Omegavus )

Hi Omegavus,

I wish you the best too,I read your posts with interest,and am glad that you are back here...and you can contact me by pm whenever you feel like it.

Hello ximba

Will is able to provide map target?

Thank you

yangsiluo:
Hello ximba

Will is able to provide map target?

Thank you

This is the map

Files:

where can i download Change like wind and flow like water indicator?

SIMBA, i would like to request the 'change like wind' & 'flow like water' indics too, if you don't mind . i've searched for it in most of this thread, but the only clue i got is that the indics can be found in digital filter section. But, there's no such indics in the digital filter. Hope you can help us here .

thanx

Hi all!

Where I can find indicators as on a picture?

Thanks!

Files:

Where can we find it????

Where can we find this indicator?

Happy trading,

Scott

Feliх:
Hi all!

Where I can find indicators as on a picture?

Thanks!

Reason: