EA for good simple trading system

My profit in four days of trading is 35.3 percent.

I open two pending orders, the one pending Buy Stop order just above the recent peak and one just below the recent trough with a filter of 5 pips, stop loss 100 pips, take profit of 300 pips and trailing stop loss of 30 points. I buy 0.1 lot every time.

The EA should stop entering the orders before the margin call of 60%.

I tried this system on Demo account with great win rate. Please provide me the EA.

The detailed account report is attached here with.

Files:

Look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181296

because it is similar for what you requested.

By the way - I traded "my"/maksigen system uploading MT statement.

if you will upload your MT statement so it will help too (for coders).

because no one coder wants to code losing trading system and every coder wants to be sure that the idea is proven (not by backtesting!)

As to your trades - it should be stop loss placed ... or ... investor's/login password to check floating drawdown (it is fully necessary in case of 1:50 for US or 1:100 for Russia leverage for example).

Images will help too (with all the indicators as mql4 codes).

newdigital:
Look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181296

because it is similar for what you requested.

By the way - I traded "my"/maksigen system uploading MT statement.

if you will upload your MT statement so it will help too (for coders).

because no one coder wants to code losing trading system and every coder wants to be sure that the idea is proven (not by backtesting!)

As to your trades - it should be stop loss placed ... or ... investor's/login password to check floating drawdown (it is fully necessary in case of 1:50 for US or 1:100 for Russia leverage for example).

Images will help too (with all the indicators as mql4 codes).

Sorry I do not know MT statement, The simple fig. of my simple but effective system is attached here with.

Files:
system_fig.gif  23 kb

I can do it for you !

1sandeepgupta:
My profit in four days of trading is 35.3 percent.

I open two pending orders, the one pending Buy Stop order just above the recent peak and one just below the recent trough with a filter of 5 pips, stop loss 100 pips, take profit of 300 pips and trailing stop loss of 30 points. I buy 0.1 lot every time.

The EA should stop entering the orders before the margin call of 60%.

I tried this system on Demo account with great win rate. Please provide me the EA.

The detailed account report is attached here with.

Hi ...

Did you have any success to code your idea ?

The attached statement is about only one day test which is not enough at all to consider it as profitable system.

As Mr. newdigital said, coders are always looking to proven systems to deserve the effort to code it.

I'm a coder and can do it but need to be sure if you have longer period statement. If so, I need to know some specific details, like, what time you open those pending orders, or, just looking to fixed last number of x bars on a specific time frame, bla, bla, bla ...

It look to be a breakout system which is not a big deal to code it.

Please reply if you have longer statement and are still interested!.

oshaban

Please, please....can someone make from this indicator StepMA_v7.2_arrows.....Expert Advisor?

Thanks a lot!

inver61:
Please, please....can someone make from this indicator StepMA_v7.2_arrows.....Expert Advisor? Thanks a lot!

Inver61, have you checked here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

Reason: