Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 113

jjk2:
wehre to get that move like the wind my friend indicator ? no these brokers dont give a shit about small accounts. they dont sit around waiting for you to make your move so that they can steal your 70 bucks. your not that important.

I don`t know if Faust`s account is big or small,I just know that a broker at Saxobank phoned him,8 hours after a trade was closed and confirmed,to partially void it..and "recover" 70 bucks..Apparently,the 70 bucks are that important..my friend

Your interesting theory collides with the facts..so,we might be THAT important after all...

are they all making money ?

Hi Simba . thanks for a great thread ,well worth the time and effort reading it , just hope it continues .

On the other hand it would be interesting to know how many have adapted your system to produce on going results ? So often it seems many give up and move onto the next system like I think you suggest , patience ,perseverance and sticking to the rules will bring results

So keep up the good work

making money

zandu:
Hi Simba . thanks for a great thread ,well worth the time and effort reading it , just hope it continues .

On the other hand it would be interesting to know how many have adapted your system to produce on going results ? So often it seems many give up and move onto the next system like I think you suggest , patience ,perseverance and sticking to the rules will bring results

So keep up the good work

Zandu,

Thanks for your comments they are straight on target..

1-Any system shall be adapted to the end user personal way of looking at the world and the actual market situation of the moment..just copying and pasting other people`s views usually doesn`t work,unless using a strictly mechanical tool,like an EA

2-I personally wonder about how many have extracted the philosophy of creating their own system by taking into consideration a higher tf trend filter first,then an entry and exit signal ...and testing,testing,testing their assumptions....

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless... like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash..... Be water, my friend....;)...whatever shape the market takes...you make it yours..like water.

..."requote"... problem

Hi,

First, a big ThAnKs to Simba for this the wonderful System...and everybody have work on this project(EA)

I am testing on a demo account(ALPARY) and, i've got a lo a ..."requote" ...and a lot requote are resume by...."error opening"

Is it possible to add a "SLIPPAGE" fonction for this EA?

THanks

Slippage

boum999:
Hi,

First, a big ThAnKs to Simba for this the wonderful System...and everybody have work on this project(EA)

I am testing on a demo account(ALPARY) and, i've got a lo a ..."requote" ...and a lot requote are resume by...."error opening"

Is it possible to add a "SLIPPAGE" fonction for this EA?

THanks

Hi,

Slippage included...I believe.I am not a coder,just a tweaker,so try it and tell me if it works.

Simba

Slippage

ThAnkS SIMBA ...i will test it on demo, and, i will let you know if it work.

Thanks Again

SIMBA:
Hi,

Slippage included...I believe.I am not a coder,just a tweaker,so try it and tell me if it works.

Simba

Where are you my friend have not seen you on Forex-TSD for a while?

A very happy new year to you

wish you the very best for 2008

regards

Guyver.

to Guyver

Guyver:
Where are you my friend have not seen you on Forex-TSD for a while?

A very happy new year to you

wish you the very best for 2008

regards

Guyver.

Hi Guyver,

Many thanks for caring..even if late..Happy new year to you too

Simba

fixing #MTF_xpMA_v2SATL.mq4

Hai Simba,

Thank you for sharing your method. This is my first post to this thread.

I am a newbie to the forex world. I just modified a bit a MTF(multi time frame) SATL indicator that were posted in post #1; to make MQL4 in the program a bit readable. Sorry for my English Language. Sorry if I make mistake. I attached 2 files that I modify

Files:
mtf_satl.mq4  5 kb
xpma_v2.mq4  6 kb
Reason: