Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 111

dxtrade:
Yes Simba, sorry... typo. Closed at 235.70

I definitly understand and that's no problem here. I have 2 new trades open since this morning (GMT+7), both buys on GU and GJ, and holding tight my fingers to leave them alone . Both looking good right now.

I definitely like this EA as the idea behind is already tempting, and it does exactly what I would do manually with your initial setup. There maybe some cases where I would enter differently... but it's too short to judge now... will tell you after some weeks. Same for the exits. The TP is tempting and has his reasons... although in manual trading I would more react to daily, weekly and monthly pivots and fibo lines, as well as to personal goals and MM to decide when to close a trade.

Overall until now I'm pretty happy, independent of the result.

Hi Dxtrade,

Thanks,and,yes you are right,the pivots(Fibopivots in our case) issue we were unable to code and test,Malcik spent many hours trying to do so,more programmers helped..but we were unable to code it exactly as we traded manually...

Waiting for your additional ideas in a few weeks..;)

Thanks again and Regards

Simba

To Dxtrade

Dxtrade,

The EA has closed the GJ position on target at 238.01(my target) and GJ is now at 238.41,so your 238.05 target has been achieved..if you hadn`t closed it manually you would have had a profit of +355 pips instead of +120..

I don`t know if there is any way to include this fact in your report..It will be useful if you did,because in other instances the Ea can be stopped out and get a lower profit than your manual close..so,in my opinion ,having the 2 reports,side by side adds more information than having just one.

Simba

You absolutely right.

Just edited the result of my last post.

Just one question now: I have my GJ long trade open with +250 floating. A trade which I wouldn't have had otherwise. Do I disregard the result of this one now in my next result?

I can close the trade manually now to make the EA ready for the next trade.

G$ is +120 floating now.

Dxtrade

dxtrade:
You absolutely right.

Just edited the result of my last post.

Just one question now: I have my GJ long trade open with +250 floating. A trade which I wouldn't have had otherwise. Do I disregard the result of this one now in my next result?

I can close the trade manually now to make the EA ready for the next trade.

G$ is +120 floating now.

Hi Dxtrade,

Sorry for late reply

What I would suggest is to report both..for example..

EA SETTINGS:+71+355=+426

EA SETTINGS W/MANUAL CLOSE:+71+120+XNEW TRADES

You are right in considering that manually closing the trade,can make the system trigger new trades while the standard one would have been still open,so, this comparison is more interesting...I believe

Hhhmm... sorry, It's 2:30am here, coming back from a halloween party... so not really sobre.

Anyway... my GJ trade closed with +355 TP which I don't count as it was counted already in the report before, the trade opened while the original one was still supposed to be open ( I hope to be clear enough)... so the result is pretty much valid.

My GU trade is up +200 floating... will be counted in my next result statement.

Pretty exceptional in my opinion...!!!

Next report after the close of my GU trade.

SIMBA:
Hi Dxtrade,

Sorry for late reply

What I would suggest is to report both..for example..

EA SETTINGS:+71+355=+426

EA SETTINGS W/MANUAL CLOSE:+71+120+XNEW TRADES

You are right in considering that manually closing the trade,can make the system trigger new trades while the standard one would have been still open,so, this comparison is more interesting...I believe

Simba

Any chance of changing settings for pyramiding with tsl .Keep the first position open and keep adding upto maximum of 3

Regards

El cid

pyramiding

el cid:
Simba

Any chance of changing settings for pyramiding with tsl .Keep the first position open and keep adding upto maximum of 3

Regards

El cid

Hi el cid,

The system allows for multiple entries,you can select either single entry or allow multiple entries,in this second case the entries are unlimited,so,as long as the first trade is live,when you get additional signals you get additional entries..but this is not exactly pyramiding since the secondary entries can be done at better or worse prices than the primary one,as long as the conditions for a trade are met..

The reason why of this issue was that we wanted the possibility to compare single entry with scaled entries...based on the entry signals..so,obviously in the second case your initial level of risk must be lower,because you are going to increase it by adding new positions..

I am not a programmer but I know how to tweak,partially ,an EA..so,if you want to detail your idea we can try to include it into the logic of the EA

Regards

Simba

Dxtrade

dxtrade:
Hhhmm... sorry, It's 2:30am here, coming back from a halloween party... so not really sobre.

Anyway... my GJ trade closed with +355 TP which I don't count as it was counted already in the report before, the trade opened while the original one was still supposed to be open ( I hope to be clear enough)... so the result is pretty much valid.

My GU trade is up +200 floating... will be counted in my next result statement.

Pretty exceptional in my opinion...!!!

Next report after the close of my GU trade.

Dxtrade,

Glad you enjoyed your halloween party

The EA is not as exceptional as shown by your latest results..we are now in a very high volatility environment with streaks that allow for either the 355 pips target to be achieved or to be stopped out by Chandelier at a profit..

If you are willing to continue with your test you will see that when we get enough trades the EA results are going to be similar to those of the out of sample tests...

October 29th 2007

October 29th 2007

EA trade on FXDD live account.

Settings are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175805/page70

2007.10.26 Buy GBP/JPY 234.50

2007.10.31 Closed @ 238.05 With +355

Manually closed with +120, because I was happy with that, on 2007.10.26, not counted in the result! EA closed at TP.

Total since october 17th, 2007: +426

November 1st 2007

November 1st 2007

EA trade on FXDD live account.

Settings are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175805/page70

2007.11.01 Buy GBP/JPY 239.83

2007.11.01 Closed @ 239.22 With -61

Total since october 17th, 2007: +365

Reason: