FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 20

unicorn:
Hello Arctic4x

where is the chart that Igor is refering to, during this recording??

Audio alone is not helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Hi.

I am not really sure what you are asking here...

If you are asking about the software it is MT4

If you are asking what currency and day he is refering to....

well, as far as i remember he is not refering to any chart most of the time.

Only in a few examles in the midle and the last half of the file he refers to some charts and then you just go there on your own charts.

Most of the time he is talking about examples of situations/movements/setups/formations that may or can happend.

If i remember wrong about it i am sorry but i don't think so.

Sorry you do not find the audio helpful. It is very helpful for me and many others too i think.

Arctic4x

rcbarlow:
Hi Everyone,

I got a late start on this thread and am trying to download the Lesson 2 - 4.

When I go to the download sites, I am told that the file is no longer available or that there were too many downloads. Does anyone know a valid address where I can download the educational files 2, 3 & 4?

Thanks,

Randy

Hi.

I don't think any of those links works anymore.

The file you need is the one in post 2. That one have all the basic rules and setups.

Here is the download link: http://rapidshare.de/files/35336821/BasicTSR.wma

Arctic4x

yes it would appear that way.... shall update when the bug is squished... thanks.

iGoR:
Hi Flexie,

On the image I posted you can see were I placed the blue squares that arrows (entrys) are given were the signal line absolutly does not allow an entry.

regards...iGoR

Yikes ... thanks for the catch.... squish..... No worries all, shall post the mq4 when the bugs are out.

Mark

entry on the euro just before the news.

This pattern was discussed in the room just before the news.

regards ...iGoR

Files:

entry on the usd/chf just before the news.

regards ...iGoR

Files:

entry on the gbp/usd just before the news.

regards ...iGoR

Files:

iGoR:
entry on the gbp/usd just before the news.

regards ...iGoR

Impressive to say the least, iGor. Is this Oscillator the much vaunted one that you are selling? Please be kind enough and tell me.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Impressive to say the least, iGor. Is this Oscillator the much vaunted one that you are selling? Please be kind enough and tell me. Best wishes.

I'm not selling anything valeoFX.

People can give a token of gratitude after they feel pleased and satisfied with the information they get and the things they learned.

If people give a token of gratitude then I give them 2 indicators back to give my thanks...

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
I'm not selling anything valeoFX.

People can give a token of gratitude after they feel pleased and satisfied with the information they get and the things they learned.

If people give a token of gratitude then I give them 2 indicators back to give my thanks...

regards...iGoR

As a teacher I understand what you mean. I have been following this thread along with the Breakout System and I have learned a lot in just this past week.

Thank you soooooooooo much for extending to us your wealth of information and applaude your outstanding accomplishments.

Have you considered developing an ea out of this indicator? Just wondering.

Thanks for everything.

Reason: