Trade Ultimatum - page 2

Stats

94 pips for the day

Just a reminder to all my subscribers that I'm out of town for Thursday and Friday and will not have access to my trading platform.

Trading will continue on Monday the 6th of April.

Files:

SLs

Nice done there,

But what about the SLs !! as I can't see you using it on allmost all your trades on your statement, What would be the largest SL to quit the trade and what if the connection failed to quit the trade as a market price !!

Regards...

Shamsi

shamsi135:
Nice done there,

But what about the SLs !! as I can't see you using it on allmost all your trades on your statement, What would be the largest SL to quit the trade and what if the connection failed to quit the trade as a market price !!

Regards...

Shamsi

Some people don't use set SL's. I personally don't use a SL in my trading. I monitor my trades and get out when my signals go against me. As far as the connection failing, you take that risk any time you trade with any system.

jturns23:
I personally don't use a SL in my trading. I monitor my trades and get out when my signals go against me. As far as the connection failing, you take that risk any time you trade with any system.

Do you mean you are right now "Out of town" with 3 open orders, none of these with any stop loss? These "rogue" orders are about 750 pips down right now

God save the pips!

Hmm, yup.... drawdown is amazingly big

I was considering this signal, but i think author needs to set up rules for himself, and then stick to them.

hellbet:
Do you mean you are right now "Out of town" with 3 open orders, none of these with any stop loss? These "rogue" orders are about 750 pips down right now God save the pips!

I have no open orders right now because this is not my system! I was just pointing out that some people don't use stop losses, obviously the person providing this signal has his own type of system for determining when to get out of trades.

Trading strategy

Hi all,

Got access to a pc and would like to respond to the NO SL situation.

As you all no I'm running this service an a 30 demo account. I also requested that everybody trading my signals should do the same. During this period I will determine propper entry and exit levels. SL's are handled manually, monitored on the H1, H4 and D1 timeframes. I have had DD of 300 plus, but eventually recovered to take proffit. Personally I believe it is better to have big Responsible DD, than to take 100 or 200 pip loss. You will see in my stats I had a $250 loss, due to hitting a SL, and short after that the trade retraced and would have taken profit.

The H1, H4 and D1 can show retrace patterns, but as you know, all indicators are not 100%, so DD will accure.

The goal of this 30 day demo is to determine not only propper entry and exit levels, but also a suitable account balance to trade this strategy as well as lot size. Currently trading 0.20 lot size on $2000 micro account. This strategy is making between 75% and 100% per month. I actually made 300% in 4 weeks, for those of you who did not read that thread. With these high returns come hig risk.

During the next 3 weeks I will determine the best combination of:

• Account Balance
  • Lot Size
  • Entry and Exit Levels
  • SL Levels

Together with your input my aim is to make this the most powerful trading strategy available.

I hope I have answered your quiries and doubts in my system.

SLs

jturns23:
Some people don't use set SL's. I personally don't use a SL in my trading. I monitor my trades and get out when my signals go against me. As far as the connection failing, you take that risk any time you trade with any system.

I'm also not using SL while trading cus I'm monitoring my trades BUT do you risk 20 or 40% of your account to gain 20 0r 30pip !!

As a manage account signals there should be at least a fix ratio for win and loss trades and that could not be done with out a SL and it doesn't matter how big the SL is cus based on the SL we can calculate our Lot size so that our risk is fixed to % of the initial balance.

Regards...

Shamsi

shamsi135:
I'm also not using SL while trading cus I'm monitoring my trades BUT do you risk 20 or 40% of your account to gain 20 0r 30pip !!

As a manage account signals there should be at least a fix ratio for win and loss trades and that could not be done with out a SL and it doesn't matter how big the SL is cus based on the SL we can calculate our Lot size so that our risk is fixed to % of the initial balance.

Regards...

Shamsi

I don't know why your bringing this up to me still. I told you this is not my system or my signals. And no, I do not risk 20 to 40% of my account to get 20 pips. I don't use a set stoploss but I always stop my trades when they go against me 20 or 30 pips, sometimes even earlier than that. Sitestuff already explained why he didn't have a stoploss. Please direct all questions towards him, it is his system after all.

My friend, you get a first fantastic week then it seems you get married with your trade : Your drawdown is too big.

Secondly, when you start the thread you present your signal and invited people to subscribe without explaining clearly that even you was not using it in real.

Reason: