Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 8

phorex_phreak:
i love this EA... detailedstatement_24.htm

Outstanding!

AdamDuritz99:
Here's min for just a day or so. MaxTrades set at 3.

Nice!

wilson1668:
I am seeing "Strong Uptrend" for USDJPY, see attached.

I just use the default settings, with the MaxTrades=5.

[attach]19666[/attach]

I'm puzzled. The only thing I can see different is that you're using M30 charts and I use H1. Shouldn't matter though because the programmed call to the JVEL module for the trend slope uses a fixed PERIOD_D1 constant value. What broker do you use? Those other charts of yours look correct.

bluto:
I'm puzzled. The only thing I can see different is that you're using M30 charts and I use H1. Shouldn't matter though because the programmed call to the JVEL module for the trend slope uses a fixed PERIOD_D1 constant value. What broker do you use? Those other charts of yours look correct.

I'm using FXLQ.

One strange thing is , it is showing "Strong Downtrend" in my office's computer. However, when I back home and try Goblin in my home's computer. It shows "Stong Uptrend".

phorex_phreak:
whats up teamfri, no i dont use the default settings, i have my own, and ive been testing with nano lots on interbankfx and have the same results on a 10K account, i will be going live with this next week on a 10,000 dollar account....i think this trading is a breakthrough in forex when you accurately find the ATR of a pair and then work with that....ill elaborate more on settings a little later as i have to go to my wifey's birthday dinner tonight.....talk to you guys and gals later....

You are definitely on the right trail with ATR. What the EA needs now are the correct Takeprofit/Pips/Initial Stop parameters customized to the specific pairs based on some hi-lo swing std. deviation analysis of historical data, perhaps using the highest frequency settings.

wilson1668:
I'm using FXLQ. One strange thing is , it is showing "Strong Downtrend" in my office's computer. However, when I back home and try Goblin in my home's computer. It shows "Stong Uptrend".

Something is weird with your data I'm guessing. Do you see any bad tick spike-ups during the past few days for USDJPY?

Just same as me.My 1H chart also showed USD/JPY "Strong uptrend" and placed some BUY orders,so the most drawdown now come from them.I am using ALPARI platform,setting for the EA is the default,I have not changed anything.Below is my daily chart for U/J.

Files:
uj_d.jpg  64 kb

Hi bluto,I think there maybe some small bugs in the EA,but this bugs will kill the account in no time,so.......let me know how to find it,I am also have some program skills(not so good as you) .I will begin to read the source code tonight.

lmx2000:
Hi bluto,I think there maybe some small bugs in the EA,but this bugs will kill the account in no time,so.......let me know how to find it,I am also have some program skills(not so good as you) .I will begin to read the source code tonight.

Ok, here's what I need you guys to do for me first:

1. Place a Turbo_JVEL indicator on a USDJPY D1 chart.

2. Set the Length=10 and Phase= -100

3. Post a screen shot of your chart.

You should see a mild downtrend beginning on 11/22 (small red bar), and two strong red downtrend bars on 11/23 & 11/24.

I look forward to testing this one, sounds like some great improvements.

Reason: