Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 17

I've had mine going all evening but do not see any trades happening. What went wrong?

Not functioning EA

matrixebiz:
I've had mine going all evening but do not see any trades happening. What went wrong?

There are many reasons why your EA may not be working and over the previous couple of pages Eureka and bluto have been discussing them.

The other reason could be that your broker will not accept the level of trading that you have nominated.

After you have tried all bluto's suggestions and still have no success give us more information.

John

yeoeleven:
There are many reasons why your EA may not be working and over the previous couple of pages Eureka and bluto have been discussing them.

The other reason could be that your broker will not accept the level of trading that you have nominated.

After you have tried all bluto's suggestions and still have no success give us more information.

John

I'm running strategybuilderfx.com at home and just the Regular Demo on MT4 at work.

Also tried interbankfx.com

What broker are you guys using?

The smiley face looks to be a sad face

matrixebiz:
The smiley face looks to be a sad face

Right click chart

Go to Expert Advisors

Click Properties

On the Common tab check Allow live trading

Click OK

Your smiley face should be happy now.

Turbo_JVEL H4?

Hi all,

I loaded Goblin to a H1 chart, but looking at the journal, it says "Custom indicator Turbo_JVEL EURUSD,H4: loaded successfully". Is that normal that it loads Turbo_JVEL in H4?

TQ.

-RJ1-

jarcrocker:
Heres mine for 24 hours so far. Looks good and consistenly opens correct trades. WOW!! If there is anything an EA needs is a proper mixture of consistency and profits!!!!

Nice results. You are doing forward testing right? What are your settings?

jarcrocker:
Heres mine for 24 hours so far. Looks good and consistenly opens correct trades. WOW!! If there is anything an EA needs is a proper mixture of consistency and profits!!!!

Great, could you post your settings anf TimeFrame please ?

RJ1:
Hi all,

I loaded Goblin to a H1 chart, but looking at the journal, it says "Custom indicator Turbo_JVEL EURUSD,H4: loaded successfully". Is that normal that it loads Turbo_JVEL in H4?

TQ.

-RJ1-

Hi RJ1, I think thats normal

pokok_sakti

Impressive EA

Below is detailed statement 24 hours from 28 nov 2006. Please disregard the first transaction, because it was a mistake. Time Frame 1 Hour on gbpusd, usdjpy, eurusd, usdchf. The settings are default. I use previous version of Goblin ( Turbo Jvel with D1 setting )

Thank You Bluto !! You're hero

Regs,

popok sakti

matrixebiz:

matrixebiz,

Check your Journal. You may see messages, not enough money. Goblin, as default, calculates lot size based on account balance. If there are many open orders, you may be too low on account free margin to place orders. If so, be careful if you go live, you can quickly get into an account shutdown situation with your Broker.

bluto, what do you think about Goblin calculating lot size based on AccountFreeMargin() to minimize "not enough money" situations.

Wackena

Reason: