Live Testing reports - page 57

For over a week some modified settings I made for GBPUSD haven't lost. I had stopped testing after a big drawdown with some test settings. I had a large drawdown last month because I loaded the system up with 15 max trades. Using a more conservative number the system hasn't lost since I restarted. Almost back to normal.

I'm thinking about making a variation on the lot sizing, where additional trades have smaller lots unless the EA is in a long winning streak. (trade 2 @50%, trade 3 @25% etc with a few wins, and then 60% 30% after a few more wins, After a loss reset to 20% 10%, etc)

bertbin:
Yes and no ! Yes bad start ! But up to now recovering nearly all (- 127) from big draw down of Monday (-547)... Even making some positive pips in floating (+146)

i really bad start on NF. usdjpy hit SL for -480pips yesterday. total loss this week : -700pips

Phoenix is having issues on FXDD now as well. Looks like may be a repeat of last week.... Good the first half of the week, not so good later half of the week, but let us hope not!

daraknor: Hope your trip to your relatives was nice!

whizzo:
i really bad start on NF. usdjpy hit SL for -480pips yesterday. total loss this week : -700pips

My 2c Whizzo

Change brooker asap !

Go FXDD open demo account : FXXD will charge Meta in another file in Program Files in your computer. Then you can have both brookers at same time. On your desk you will have two icons : one for NF one for FXDD.

Test same cur(s) and you will see the difference... Truly !

See you

Whizzo

We post nearly at the same time..

Broker makes a huge difference! so do settings...

daraknor:
Broker makes a huge difference! so do settings...

Care to share you're settings daraknor? I've been testing this EA on FXDD up and down. Started really well making 1K in the first day then died off.

Ups and more downs

Gains of last 2 days (up 10% on 3 accounts running Phoenix in mode 3 with defaults) wiped out. Now down a couple of percent and falling.

PContour, what about those magic settings for Trailing Stop??

Losses on GBPJPY

Here is one triple loss on the GBPJPY that should not have happened. According to EASY there was no trade on the bar where Phoenix traded, but a buy signalled on the following bar by EASY would have been in good profit position very quickly.

Losses on GBPJPY again

Actually in my last post the EASY buy would have been entered on the third bar after the PHoenix sell, but still in time to catch the wave and make a profit rather than post major losses. EASY would have entered a second buy close on the heels of the first, so it could have scooped a double profit.

Reason: