Live Testing reports - page 53

Got that yesterday in Experts :

2007.02.27 16:08:10 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_0 USDCHF,M15: OrderModify 3 - Error # 1

And that this morning :

2007.02.28 06:01:18 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_0 USDJPY,M15: Error Ordersend(6):

2007.02.28 04:59:49 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_0 EURJPY,M15: Error Ordersend(129):

As I remenbber Error Ordersend 129 is a connection problem, Error Ordersend 6 should be the same no ?

daraknor:
When you get a new signal for "sell", trade it. When you get a new signal for "buy" while you are already in a "sell", you should close the sell, and open a buy.

Actually...

When you get a new signal for sell, trade it.

When you get a new signal for buy while you are in sell, you shouldn't do anything. Keep Watching it. If the profit is now 30 pips minus, stop the sell. Open a buy with TP=30 pips, to recover your losses.

This is what I've said, you are in the wrong train now, and should move to another train.

NB. All of these are still my theory.

#1 Timeframe: M15?

#2 Broker: FXDD

#3 Settings file: Defaults

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: 5.7.1

#6 Phoenix mode: 1

Excellent results despite brief testing period. Different settings forward testing now.

my real time statement here(demo, 5.7.1 mode 1):

http://sababafx.com/ft/statement.htm

nice results for 1 month, 10% up!

someone running phoenix on a LIVE account?

pooshkin:

I do run Phoenix 5.7.0, Live, Mode 1, only on GBP/USD, February result is a small loss of -0.7579 %. The system is recovering from the DD at the bigining of the month...

m6m6:
I do run Phoenix 5.7.0, Live, Mode 1, only on GBP/USD, February result is a small loss of -0.7579 %. The system is recovering from the DD at the bigining of the month...

cool, thanks.

can you please post the overall result\statment?

pooshkin:

A few people quietly are. PhoenixFund has a donation account I'm hoping to start trading next week with a balance of $1100. All of the IB referral fees go into the same account and we are very near earning credit for the people who have signed up with PhoenixFund as the IB name. (A steady stream of new donations to be traded with Phoenix) 50% of the proceeds from trading Phoenix will be reinvested, and 50% will be donated to non profit organizations who further the UN Development Program. People are trading it live, but they are usually quiet. We will have a public and official trading account as well.

Question

On my live account, I have 5.7.0 running GBP/USD, signal count 15. I also have 5.7.0 indicator activated.

This morning, I had a signal from the indicator for a sell at 13:45 but no trade was triggered. In the demo account, same signal, same time, trade entered !

Does anyone know why it happened ?

Reason: