Do I am allowed to post a freelance ad in the forum indicators ?

Hello,

I am trying to get help in MQL5 by someone who speaks French.
I already posted an ad that had no answer.
Today I had several answers for my new ad,
but for the moment nobody speaks French.
Do I am allowed to post it in English and French, in the forum indicators?
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Looking for MQL5 remote pair programming, with french speaking people.
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Looking for MQL5 remote pair programming, with french speaking people.
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Looking for MQL5 remote pair programming, with french speaking people. Please don't answer this  add if you don't speak french.  Bonjour, Je souhaite programmer en binôme à distance. Outils utilisés : ATOM https://atom.io https://github.com/ Je recherche un partenaire de programmation en binôme à distance.  Critères :  Vous devez parler français.  Vous connaissez le language MQL5 Vous devez posséder un PC qui ne bug pas.

Pierre Rougier: I am trying to get help in MQL5 by someone who speaks French. I already posted an ad that had no answer. Do I am allowed to post it in English and French,
  1. This is an English only forum.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. You might PM some of the French speakers.
              French Topic - Trend Indicators - General - MQL5 programming forum
  3. Your first adv, is so vague that no one could possible give you a price, so no one responded.

Pierre Rougier:
Hello,

I am trying to get help in MQL5 by someone who speaks French.
I already posted an ad that had no answer.
Today I had several answers for my new ad,
but for the moment nobody speaks French.
Do I am allowed to post it in English and French, in the forum indicators?

You mean - you want to post same ad as you posted it on this thread here?
It will be spam ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

whroeder1, 2017.11.29 17:03

1. This is an English only forum.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. You might PM some of the French speakers.
              French Topic - Trend Indicators - General - MQL5 programming forum
  3. Your first adv, is so vague that no one could possible give you a price, so no one responded.
Yes, that's right.
But this thread is also some kind of adv so ...
one post + one thread
:)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2017.11.29 17:16

You mean - you want to post same ad as you posted it on this thread here?
It will be spam ...

Yes, that's right.
But this thread is also some kind of adv so ...
one post + one thread
:)

OK

In the first application Pierre is looking for someone to assist in his own programming tasks.

Freelance section is not suitable for this purpose.

On the other hand, searching for people for hire on the forum would imply more details disclosed. I think, with proper wording (no spam, no ads, etc), it will conform to the forum rules, so there will be no ban. You may consult with moderators via PMs. I saw several posts on Russian forum with the subject "Searching for developers". Just add that they should speak French.

Reason: