TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
fxbs
fxbs  
PBF:
Hi, fxbs,

Thanks for the comments. If you visit my website, you will find more free indicators than the ones I am selling. If I don't think an indicator is worth a dime and make a difference, I simply can't charge for it. Also, we are new but we are almost to the point that we want to shut the website down for a while because of the demand. We want to provide good service and I don't know how people found us really....... Many of them told us they had bought this and that and still failed. It's nothing new to me really. I have been there, done that! From this experience, I think we must have done something right...

It's true! So my point being: All the discussions about my Squeeze and the BB Squeeze might not be fair, because you are comparing stochastic to MACD per se. They are completely different. They only look alike! And to be honest, I can name my Squeeze differently, but I thought 1. they look so similar, people will still think they are the same, so why not give it the same name and go head to head with the other one, to show how much better mine is, and 2. I thought there might be discussions in the trading world if I name it the same. Now *THAT* is my dirty trick! LOL!

Since those are two completely different indicators, while the other Squeeze only has one rule/signal (as i understand, I could be wrong!) mine has 3. And because of the nature of the indicators, you can't trade BB Squeeze using my rules. Because BBSqueeze is simply not precise enough. Several charts on my website and eBay demonstated that.

I believe nothing in the world worth your time and effort is free.

If you guys want to develop a Squeeze for MT4, my best suggestion is, dump the middle line! in my humble opinion, the BB band and K-channel is the "hype" of the BB Squeeze. It's a wonderful concept but probably useless in reality because they LAG too much!

Thanks!!!

sure, it's a services, job like everything else

thank you 4 the thought

we can free central line but leave squeeze dots in the bottom (like sidewiner etc.) just 4 the extra info what is going on (as Acuma99 put it " something brewing and soon might explode) - not like Go/NoGo, just warnig...

hm, if market changed and BB/Kelt squeeze effect doesn't work anymore and will prove not useful - we allways can take it off

fxbs
fxbs  

PFB, there is no problem - people providing financial, advisory or programming services (very rare it's free)

and there is nothing wrong when people and companies paying or hiring professional services

there is whole section in the forum "Commercial trading systems"

(i just afraid Admin can send us there)

btw. if it will look like advertising or promotion - he will cut and redirect posts to Commercial thread

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I don't know ... may be you all are talking about some particular indicator but I looked at bbsqueeze indicator for MT4 (many versions) and it is written that original coder is Nick Bilak in 2005 (username Beluck on our forum).

Even Bollinger Squeeze v8 and v9 is having the following:

Original code by Nick Bilak

Nick Bilak (Beluck) is very well-known member of our forum.

May be you all are talking about some other indicators so sorry.

fxbs
fxbs  

hi, ND! that's the point - PBF developed completelly new ind. - only name left

but it's not free, so we tryng to figure out what is it and find substitute :-)))

BB_Squeeze_4c_JMA - 4 color histo; works with JMA

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

not JMA, but petty good, light, simple, BB Sq - based on LinRegrSlope

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

Bollsqueeze mod. - squeeze signals set out and at opposite sides of zero line

Squeeze signal - Boll band inside of Kelt band; go/nogo - up to trader

light code heavily "borrowed" from Mladen...

rswamy4449
rswamy4449  
fxbs:
Bollsqueeze mod. - squeeze signals set out and at opposite sides of zero line

Squeeze signal - Boll band inside of Kelt band; go/nogo - up to trader

light code heavily "borrowed" from Mladen...

---------------------------------------------

fxbs:Hello!

Could you please post your (this) tempate, if possible!

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

fxbs
fxbs  

regular bollinger bb 20, 2,

keltner channel or keltner bands or atr channel 20, 1.

--------

BB_Squeeze_Advanced_v2M3BC.mq4 been forever here (in this forum (2007-2008)

type1.linearRegresion.Period =20;

type2.stoch.KPeriod =14;

type3.cci.Period1 =50;

type4.rsi.Period =14;

type5.macd.OsMA.Histo = true; // true=OsMA Histo false=MACD Histo

type6.momentum.Smoozing =5;

type7.williamsPR.Period =14;

type8.demarker.Period =10;

type9.adx.Period =14;

Pierce
Pierce  

Question about squeeze indicator/ Modify?

I have a question about the squeeze indicator, when should I open a ne trade, when the squeeze starts or when it ends?

And it would be very great if soembody could add the alarm options alert me when squeeze starts and alert me when squeeze ends to the bb_squeeze dark indicator. Like made in bbsqueeze w Alert.

And what do you think is the best version of the bbsqueeze?

I hope for help.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

PBF Squeeze and other PDF indicators reverse engineered here but not in MT4 Various Indicators (Squeeze,2FastMa's,etc) - Traders Laboratory.

tools

To add comments, please log in or register