TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 6

Hi, PBF!

You developed indicators, system (which involves a lot of time, efforts (often other people) expenses, etc.) - we can't blame nobody if it's not free

to avoid phish concepts (substitution) - if system includes indicators(values), signals (and group of signals) interpretation and (more general) system rules; entry/exit, mm etc.

we can compare ind. -

if interpretation rules the same - ind. different - we can compare ind;

if interpretation rules different - ind. the same - we can compare rules

if all changed we can compare only systems as a whole

otherwise indicators comparison (per ce) out of system concept became pointless

we didn't discussed system - only technical indicator (and only one (no central bar, etc) part out of system) - signal(s) interpretation was left to Trader(SystemDeveloper) to decide...

hi, ND! that's the point - PBF developed completelly new ind. - only name left

but it's not free, so we tryng to figure out what is it and find substitute :-)))

BB_Squeeze_4c_JMA - 4 color histo; works with JMA

Files:

not JMA, but petty good, light, simple, BB Sq - based on LinRegrSlope

Files:

Bollsqueeze mod. - squeeze signals set out and at opposite sides of zero line

Squeeze signal - Boll band inside of Kelt band; go/nogo - up to trader

light code heavily "borrowed" from Mladen...

fxbs:
Bollsqueeze mod. - squeeze signals set out and at opposite sides of zero line

Squeeze signal - Boll band inside of Kelt band; go/nogo - up to trader

light code heavily "borrowed" from Mladen...

---------------------------------------------

fxbs:Hello!

Could you please post your (this) tempate, if possible!

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Hello!

Hello, friends!

My name is..... well, PBF, I am the "developer" of the PBF Squeeze! I am so glad that I found this forum and see people are talking about my indicator! Totally made my day. It seems like there are some questions about the Squeeze, I guess I am qualified to try and answer some of them?

Hart was the first one who mentioned the PBF Squeeze, and asked if any one knows what I have done to the BB Squeeze indicator. The answer is, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The only relationship between the 2 indicators is the name, the format (what else can you do except histograms, dots, etc?) and colors. We used to have the same middle line, which is an interesting idea. But if you think about it (and observe your charts), BB and KC are BOTH lagging indicators. The concept is great, but in reality it doesn't work. The middle line always turn red *many* bars too late. And often by the time it turns red, the chop is over and the market is ready to run again.

If it is clear that my Squeeze has absolutely nothing to do with the other one, you simply can't say I "changed the rules". I did not "change" anything.

Hart again mentioned my good result could be because of the tick data. There are many charts in different time frames on my website. You are welcome to request whatever you want to see, too! It has nothing to do with that!

I just love what fxbs said! Totally made me laugh out loud! First he admitted that "they paying the programmers - sure they got a lot of ideas and staff [stuff??] there", then "just be aware - they wrote a lot of salesman's crap; peddlers pushing their stuff". I totally understand once I become a "vendor", I am alone on the other side of the trading world, until i can prove that my *stuff* might be able to help a little. I am not offended. We are all burnt way too many times. Hey, at least I did not post pictures of big houses and sports cars like some do! I never say trading is easy, just buy and sell from the signals generated by my system! I said it's a hard work, and you need better tools to trade. If that's salesman's crap, well, I guess one can make money with stochastic then? It's free!

fxbs points our further that: "absolutelly right; trade-off here - more speed / more noize (little bumps) but they(he) did changed BBsqueeeze -(imbaded ma13 typical price), kinda like turboJma slope, replaced squize central line, changed the rules, and off course, used all salesmans dirty triks comparing apples to oranges pict : look how he made-up "6 bars late"" I am glad I have a chance to clarify this here! Seems like you are some indicator-developer-hater! LOL! Now, more speed doesn't always mean more noize. It is absolutely a trade off, but there are ways to reduce it and you don't have to sacrifice much. In that sense, I did not "change the rules" either, we have already established that. I don't know why it was not "6 bars late". As far as I understand, and direct quote from the 1st post here, "basically, go long on blue histogram when you get the first green dot after a series of one or more red dots. short on red histogram." You enter when the Bias line and histogram are both green after a divergence from my Squeeze, that's my system's rule, so why am I not 6 bars sooner? Maybe you didn't know the rules, maybe I don't know the rules of how to use the BB Squeeze, maybe I was only 5 bars earlier. But all that big hats for me.... Seems a bit unfair? If you think it is saleman's dirty trick, well, I am not going to stop you! But the truth remains the truth. I know, from a "business" point of view, I can't say "My indicators don't work, don't buy from me". That would be stupid. But do they really work? There are enough charts on my website. Why don't you be the judge?

Another thing I want to point out, if you spend enough time finding out the truth, you may not say some of the things you said!! I don't blame any one though, because I know there are a lot of crap on my website! Since my Squeeze is totally different from the other one, the rules are different as well, even when to get out. My Squeeze has 3 setups, 1. Re-entry, similar to how you use the other squeeze, but for us, it's our RE-entry signal ONLY. 2. Counter Trend trade as mentioned above (simplified....) (that's how I came up with 6 bar late crap!) and 3. both with and counter trend trades. My exit signal will also be much better than the other one. It's a fact. Visit my website and find out!

I don't see why the chart above is superior than mine. Please also pay attention to my middle line. It makes a tremendous difference. All my indcators are designed to serve a trading system. If you know the system, you will see the value of the indicators even more. But I don't want to get into an argument here. Let's say it is better. And please don't buy indicators from eBay! My indicators only work on TradeStation anyway.

I salute all of your efforts! I admire people who share ideas freely (correctly or incorrectly). And it is environments like this that will help traders come up with more, better ideas to make trading a bit easier. Over the years, I have learnt so much from forums like this and people like you guys! You may not want me to be your friend, but I am not your enemy, either. You were hurt by junks, so was I. I truly believe the result of my research will make a difference. It did for me, turned my results around and changed my life. But then again, you don't have to believe me, because I am a "vendor"! LOL! But if you study the charts on my website and think it might make a difference, then 35 pips is not really that difficult to make.

Maybe one day you will come up with better tools and I will buy them from you!

Thank you all! Keep up the good work!! Have a nice Sunday and good trading!! If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them! I know you guys use MT4, not TS, and will not buy from me, but it doesn't matter! Maybe some of you can come up with a better Squeeze for MT4!

Thanks!

Hi, fxbs,

Thanks for the comments. If you visit my website, you will find more free indicators than the ones I am selling. If I don't think an indicator is worth a dime and make a difference, I simply can't charge for it. Also, we are new but we are almost to the point that we want to shut the website down for a while because of the demand. We want to provide good service and I don't know how people found us really....... Many of them told us they had bought this and that and still failed. It's nothing new to me really. I have been there, done that! From this experience, I think we must have done something right...

It's true! So my point being: All the discussions about my Squeeze and the BB Squeeze might not be fair, because it's like you are comparing stochastic to MACD per se. I can name my Squeeze differently, but I thought 1. they look so similar, people will still think they are the same, so why not give it the same name and go head to head with the other one, to show how much better mine is, and 2. I thought there might be discussions in the trading world if I name it the same. Now *THAT* is my dirty trick! LOL!

Since those are two completely different indicators, while the other Squeeze only has one rule/signal (as i understand, I could be wrong!) mine has 3. And because of the nature of the indicators, you can't trade BB Squeeze using my rules. Because BBSqueeze is simply not precise enough. Several charts on my website demonstated that.

Thanks!!!

Question about squeeze indicator/ Modify?

I have a question about the squeeze indicator, when should I open a ne trade, when the squeeze starts or when it ends?

And it would be very great if soembody could add the alarm options alert me when squeeze starts and alert me when squeeze ends to the bb_squeeze dark indicator. Like made in bbsqueeze w Alert.

And what do you think is the best version of the bbsqueeze?

I hope for help.

PBF Squeeze and other PDF indicators reverse engineered here but not in MT4 Various Indicators (Squeeze,2FastMa's,etc) - Traders Laboratory.

tools

Can somebody code it for Metatrader?

Reason: