TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 11

bbsqueeze with alerts updated : bbsqueeze_w_alert_nmc.mq4

On more version of Bollinger bands squeeze bollinger_squeeze.mq4

poster:
On more version of Bollinger bands squeeze bollinger_squeeze.mq4

Please, Could you tell me what is the OrangeRed Ma? Any links can be get it, thanks!

mladen:
bbsqueeze with alerts updated : bbsqueeze_w_alert_nmc.mq4

Mr. Mladen, Do you know what's the OrangeRed Ma in the picture, I searched and didn't find it. If it's possible, Could you tell me what is the OrangeRed Ma and any links can be get it, thanks!

Regards

Fire0520

Files:
003.jpg  140 kb

Fire0520:

Mr. Mladen, Do you know what's the OrangeRed Ma in the picture, I searched and didn't find it. If it's possible, Could you tell me what is the OrangeRed Ma and any links can be get it, thanks!

Regards

Fire0520

As far as I see, it looks like a smoothed Kaufman AMA, but can not be 100% sure based only on that picture

mladen:
As far as I see, it looks like a smoothed Kaufman AMA, but can not be 100% sure based only on that picture

ama.mq4

Mr. Mladen, I think this is the KAMA, and is it possible to be smoothed?

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb

Fire0520:
ama.mq4 Mr. Mladen, I think this is the KAMA, and is it possible to be smoothed?

Fire0520

Try, for start, this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

It is not applying pos-smoothing but price filtering, which in a lot of cases reduces lag added to smoothed value

I dream of fully automated EA that can trade by its own based on this indicator. Can it be realized. I hope so.

Mosh12:
I dream of fully automated EA that can trade by its own based on this indicator. Can it be realized. I hope so.

As far as I know it already has been done (check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180201 among others)

I'm using this indicator from the Codebase bbsqueeze.mq4, but when I change the bollinger setting to a bigger number (like 200), it gets EXTREMELY slow, MT4 with just three charts loads for 3 minutes or so. And I'm on SSD, if it matters.

Does anybody have an optimized version, or a different one that draws exactly like it? I played with several ones in this thread, can't get the same result. "Bollinger Squeeze v4" (attached), for example, has the same settings options plus a limitation for the number of bars to calculate so it's faster, BUT - when I change the bollinger length setting to 200, it draws something completely different.

Reason: