TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 9

hello

i have an idea about the bollinger squeeze i guess it will be very helpful!

the idea is the distance between the upper and lower lines of the bollinger

if they are less than an a value so no trade and we only trade if the over like 20 pips or something

all the bbsqueeze i found wasn't about this idea and it had keltner channel and momntum with it

i just need it to be like this

the indicator is just dots or squares and very simple

so it is possible to make this indicator ??

TheRumpledOne:

I added a trade trigger message to the indicator. You can control the font size and placement.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

one of the people PM and recommend this easy one

Hi,

Is it possible to change the alert so that it alerts at the close of the bar instead of current bar?

thanks,

jim

Files:
bbsqueeze.mq4  11 kb

bbsqueeze plus ma

Anyone knows if it exists a version of BBsqueeze with MA put on it ?

Thanks.

Bollinger Band Squeeze - ND Please help

I have the following issue.

First Band Black Color: 20 period with standard devition 2.0

Second Band White Color: 10 period with standard devition 2.0

Setup condition: When both upper and lower 20 period Bollinger Bands go inside 10 period

Bollinger band then expect a powerful break out.

-- Example image has attached --

I am looking for a custom indicator which show some kind of histogram bars inside the

indicator window. So far no sucess. Most of the indicators are using Keltner band with

Bollinger band. My setup is use two set of bollinger bands with different settings.

I am searching for the internet and find no solution so far for this simple problem.

So, I came back to Forex-tsd.com as it is the best MT4 custom coding and indicators forum

and I found many great indicators via Forex-tsd.com.

Best Wishes,

DAVE

=================

Files:
bb-squeeze.png  49 kb

davidjohny:
I have the following issue.

First Band Black Color: 20 period with standard devition 2.0

Second Band White Color: 10 period with standard devition 2.0

Setup condition: When both upper and lower 20 period Bollinger Bands go inside 10 period

Bollinger band then expect a powerful break out.

-- Example image has attached --

I am looking for a custom indicator which show some kind of histogram bars inside the

indicator window. So far no sucess. Most of the indicators are using Keltner band with

Bollinger band. My setup is use two set of bollinger bands with different settings.

I am searching for the internet and find no solution so far for this simple problem.

So, I came back to Forex-tsd.com as it is the best MT4 custom coding and indicators forum

and I found many great indicators via Forex-tsd.com.

Best Wishes,

DAVE

=================

Hello Dave,

Made this version think this is may be your looking for, when the bars are blue the squeeze is happening otherwise the bars are red.

Files:

It is working

However; there is one issue, when any one of 20 period band (upper or lower) goes outside then it still displays the Squeeze indication until both 20 period bands came out of 10 period.

But it is still okay

davidjohny:
It is working

However; there is one issue, when any one of 20 period band (upper or lower) goes outside then it still displays the Squeeze indication until both 20 period bands came out of 10 period.

But it is still okay

Dave this one should change now when both go inside and change back when either one goes back out, but test and make sure.

Files:

One more version of Bollinger squeeze

Files:
Reason: