TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 15

mrtools:

Metal30, this one seems to be working ok.

Thanks! Could I trouble you to add the usual alerts on current and email one when it crosses from above and another when it crosses from below. Thanks again!

mladen:

Wulong

I did not, but I will

Hi Mladen.

Here is a BB Squeeze indicator I had found, it's an altered version, I have changed it so I only see the bullets, like in the attached picture.

Maybe it's easier than my previous request to let this already existing indicator paint the bars on the chart in dim gray(or another color), according to the bullets it now produces in the subwindow. Of course I only need to see the dim gray colored bars, not the subwindow. Is that possible ?

Files:

Is anybody home ????

This is an updated bbsqueeze dark indicator, made it more user friendly and now it has a choice of ma for the keltner and bollinger bands, also the linear regression period is now separate from the bol period.

mrtools:

This is an updated bbsqueeze dark indicator, made it more user friendly and now it has a choice of ma for the keltner and bollinger bands, also the linear regression period is now separate from the bol period.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for updating/upgrading this ver of BBSqueeze,you know we miss your absence :)

what is the proper name of indicator if this ? ("bbsqueeze dark alerts 2") because it is working with every and any change in name

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for updating/upgrading this ver of BBSqueeze,you know we miss your absence :)

what is the proper name of indicator if this ? ("bbsqueeze dark alerts 2") because it is working with every and any change in name

regards

It doesn't  matter, it's not using the renaming protection.

This is the bb squeeze dark with options to use Mladen's custom deviation with or without sample correction , or to use the built in mt4 deviation. IMHO Mladen's custom version with sample gives at least a bar quicker squeeze signal(the zero line dots), sometimes.

mrtools:
This is the bb squeeze dark with options to use Mladen's custom deviation with or without sample correction , or to use the built in mt4 deviation. IMHO Mladen's custom version with sample gives at least a bar quicker squeeze signal(the zero line dots), sometimes.
Nice. Thanks

Mladen Rakic #:

BB squeeze advanced 2 made new metatader 4 compatible :

can not see divergence here. v2 before was error can not compile. But mladens version working. Thanks
Reason: