TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 8

ttm Squeeze alert

Is there any way that the TTM Squeeze indicator can be used to email you when the pair goes into a squeeze condition?

zeejay:
-- look at the attached image, if this is what you're looking for, be my guest and take it. -- the picture should be able to show how it's used also.

I found the bbsqueeze indicator here and made some enhacements to show when it's about to loose momemtum. Remember -- 2 darker bars in a row is your exit signal!

Enjoy,

may the pips be with you,

cj.-

very nice !!

mrtools:
Its getting close!

MrTools, Can you please post the code for your blue red trend bars here. Thanks.

Please find the attached jpg

Files:
1.jpg  130 kb

Question on bbsqueeze

Hi all,

I got the bbsqueeze from the forum.

Could anyone tell me the meaning for the color(green and red) at the middle.

Thx for your attention.

Files:

Skrohira:
MrTools, Can you please post the code for your blue red trend bars here. Thanks.

Posted it here! https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

nicvillk:
Hi all,

I got the bbsqueeze from the forum.

Could anyone tell me the meaning for the color(green and red) at the middle.

Thx for your attention.

hi ,

based on the book which named : bollinger on bollinger bands: bbsqueeze indicator shows the distance between the bollinger's upper and lower bands.

when indicator's color changes to red , it means the bearish trend and the higher red column means the distance between two bands in bearish trend get more .

in whole means , red shows the bearish trend and blue shows bullish trend.

Amazon.com: Bollinger on Bollinger Bands (9780071373685): John A. Bollinger: Books

BB squeeze

I there a way to code BB squeeze linearly...instead of showing bullish/bearish tendencies of the price movement...just to show the width of the band?

Mr tool.....the link i cant not open....could u please to share here~?

Reason: