New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 15

It's a hot topic from 6 years ago and still so many replies here.

I think the questions are interesting and also want to leave something here.

I agree with newdigital in floor 2, forex is not a higly profitable business.

on the other hand, if you do not treat it reasonably, it is with very high risks.

Most successful traders only seeks for a steady return by treating it as an investment.

I'd changed to hotforex due to some stability problem with my previous brokers. and it's working well.

I'd been in forex trading for years, after sufferred a lot in the beginning. I started to earn some money since the end of 2010.

Dominator4fx:
I believe that it is the charts that tell us everything anytime of the day

I agree with this saying. And this thread is very useful because in forex newcomers appear every day And it's great when people can share with each other their expierence.

Thanks to Mike for posting this 6 years ago as it's been helpful to read all of the responses! I downloaded MegaTrader4 from MB and have enjoyed the demo trading. Initally I'm going to purchase and hold instead of day-trading. Any advice to tell if one is "disciplined" by not letting fear and greed influence trades? Is it time or practice to learn discipline?

bankshot33:
Thanks to Mike for posting this 6 years ago as it's been helpful to read all of the responses! I downloaded MegaTrader4 from MB and have enjoyed the demo trading. Initally I'm going to purchase and hold instead of day-trading. Any advice to tell if one is "disciplined" by not letting fear and greed influence trades? Is it time or practice to learn discipline?

In the starting every trader must know that it is not really as much easy as it seems to be able to maintain consistent level of profits. We have to keep learning and doing the practice so that we are able to get to the levels which we may want to.

Day trading is always risky and the better strategy is to go for the Position trading in the start. Discipline will help and keep all the trading under control and Greed will incite you to take more risks.

Hi all,

I’ve only been trading forex a few months now. I have someexperience with investing in equities so I base forex strategy on fundamentals.June and July were good months for me, but so far August has been a disaster.

I’m looking at developing a technical trading strategy andwas wondering if there are any good sites or forums that explain how to use regression tools?

cheers

FerruFx:
Plenty of EAs here on this forum. Just look around and jump in a demo. FerruFx

you should start to learn the basic things in forex and open a demo account. but before you do all of that make a research for a reliable broker you can trade with.

longnha:
Copying signal from best traders? As far as I know there have eToro and InstaForex offer such features, you can visit their site and check its out. For me, I think manual trading is much better.

I prefer manual trading too. I'm trading with one of the broker you mentioned

I haven't tried any EAs or signals. I'm honestly not interested now

Looking for genuine STP broker with low spreads?

Hello everyone,

I have been looking around and researching the past few weeks in search for a genuine STP broker that offers good spreads and as it seems everyone is talking about: TradingForexcom

I wanted to get some feedback from you if you know anything about this broker! i saw some spread comparison websites and as i saw the offer the very best on the market!!

If you have any info on them please let me know

Thanks

You can trade in Forex market with forex-metal.com. I am trading with them and found them very nice.

www.forex-metal.com

jonesryan992:
Hello everyone,

I have been looking around and researching the past few weeks in search for a genuine STP broker that offers good spreads and as it seems everyone is talking about: TradingForexcom

I wanted to get some feedback from you if you know anything about this broker! i saw some spread comparison websites and as i saw the offer the very best on the market!!

If you have any info on them please let me know

Thanks

Never heard this one. Do you prefer most the spread? Hmm

Reason: