New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 20

I suggest you to study well first about forex.then trade with demo account for many days.its very important.

To succeed in fx trading, you need to search for EXPERT information on some vital subjects that influence the success or failure of many traders,and these include ;

1. OPTIMAL ENTRY-POINT

2.MOMENTUM ( multi timeframe )

3.TREND ( multi timeframe )

4.APPROPRIATE STOP-LOSS

5.TRAILING-STOP

6.TAKE-PROFIT

7.MONEY MANAGEMENT

8.BEST INDICATORS ( For different purposes ,e.g for points 1,2,3 above etc )

9.FAKE INDICATORS (e.g REPAINTING indicators like SOLAR WIND and his numerous offsprings)

10. PATIENT and DISCIPLINED COMPLIANCE with a WRITTEN list of trading rules/strategy.

As I think for a newbie it is very important first to learn about trading and trading concept properly and should practice a lot with having demo account.

Anyone interested in investing in the PAMM account? what is the reason?

1. do not have a good trading system, but you have sufficient funds?

2. want to get the maximum profit, by investing to PAMM trader reliable?

3. Did not want to bother, do not have much time for forex trading?

Maybe we can start by doing invest in PAMM account. I have a great list of best PAMM, message me if interested.

winner246:
To succeed in fx trading, you need to search for EXPERT information on some vital subjects that influence the success or failure of many traders,and these include ;

1. OPTIMAL ENTRY-POINT

2.MOMENTUM ( multi timeframe )

3.TREND ( multi timeframe )

4.APPROPRIATE STOP-LOSS

5.TRAILING-STOP

6.TAKE-PROFIT

7.MONEY MANAGEMENT

8.BEST INDICATORS ( For different purposes ,e.g for points 1,2,3 above etc )

9.FAKE INDICATORS (e.g REPAINTING indicators like SOLAR WIND and his numerous offsprings)

10. PATIENT and DISCIPLINED COMPLIANCE with a WRITTEN list of trading rules/strategy.

One of the most important things is a good broker ! you can have all the training and tools you like but if you have an unscrupulous broker playing against you, you are never going to win.

Master Forex IB:
You should start from basic learning of forex. Forex is profitable after certain practice and experience of trading. You will earn here how much you are determined and patience in trading.

Yes agree with you new bies should focus on learniing first and it will help them to trade in future more securely and safely.

Hi i am also new in here and i want to learn about forex.I heard about Babypips anymore site that i can visit to learn more?

prasxz:
Hi,

Forex can be profitable only if you've good proven forex system and you keep on running your system consistently...put your stop loss whenever market against you... cut your losses and let your profit run ...

The most important is DISCIPLINE ...this's what I learn from the senior trader.

Do your research continuously ...fill your brain with new data pattern everyday...turn it into your own profitable system..

I think like anyone else We can earning more money using our proven forex system

I'm now still developing my own system

================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks for sharing this helpful post. I am a new trader and certainly, I'll get this as a piece of advice. I am doing a thorough research about Forex trading and the Forex market and it seems that I am on a right track. I am hoping that I can develop my own system too.

hey there!

I heard that "currency trading for dummies" is a good one.

Although I'm a newbie as well.

But I started with watching all the tutorials on you tube. Some were pretty helpful!

If you have any other ideas (preferably FREE), I would also like to read somethin.

Hello!Aside from babypips is there anymore site which will be helpful to start with?

Reason: