New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 25

Hey Barbara.

I wud like to help you! give me please some info about this adviser.

Actually its Double profit by Max Navys. And it was free . (i dont hurry to spend money on EAs)

Your opinion wud be very useful fo me. Thanks!

musicMondays:
Actually its Double profit by Max Navys. And it was free . (i dont hurry to spend money on EAs) Your opinion wud be very useful fo me. Thanks!

How do you want us to help you when you are not posting results or the ea so that we can check it too? If it is free post it. If not, then the post is just a spamm

morro:
How do you want us to help you when you are not posting results or the ea so that we can check it too? If it is free post it. If not, then the post is just a spamm

Hi morro )

What do you mean by post it? I said what it is.

And my results on backtest - initial deposit $400 and profit $833. now trying on demo!

you want more info?

one friend sent me the link. its called double profit . i guess by max navys.

I dont know. But in general if you can trast free Fx products or not?

In point of fact, this is a business platform that is opened for 24 hours. As, it is online base, so it is possible to carry on this business for women with her own house. Therefore, women also use this market as their part time business. By the way, at the present I can trade at anywhere, because now I am using my mobile phone for trading. The reason is, I am trading the platform where I am getting this facility. Actually, I can use this trading software in my mobile phone without any extra fees. So my trading life becomes very easier.

Start with demo account and some forums where you can find informations. You can use books, but books are meant to be sold - not necessarily telling what really trading is all about

Start to trade Forex recommend a video tutorial on youtube a lot of them can be found . With books do not read much , it is enough to know the basics - it is more important to practice in real life . I earn 1,000 dollars a month.

I think we should find a trusted and good broker first if we are serious for trading. Then we should go towards some tutorials and demo account trading.

Telling non traders to trade forex

I just started to learn about forex and I'm fascinated by it. I'm really enjoying my time learning about the market. I personally believe I can make money on this. However, I am shocked that when I tell my friends what I am doing, all I get is negativity. They seem to think it's a scam and they recommend putting money into a mutual fund or bonds or they think I'm never going to make money off this because I'm not a Wall Street trader. I've decided I'm just going to keep this excitement to myself because I don't want their negativity to affect me and make me lose my confidence. Maybe this is why most people don't do this? I'm just curious to hear opinions and thoughts on this. Am I being naive by being so excited? I know there obviously are risks, but I believe that if I study and am careful with my money when I'm ready to do it live, I won't lose too much and can make money.

Reason: