New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 17

learn about forex in different website and start with a demo account then a real account

MikeLim:
Hello guys, my name is Mike hope to be a regular here , does anyone have any suggestions on where to start on forex? I know babypips.com but does anyone know any good book that teach the basics?

And, a few questions to the reqular traders here if it's okay :P :

1) How profitable can forex be?

2) How much do you earn by trading forex? (I know it's confidential but to anyone who wants to answer it, thanks!)

Michael

did you start with a demo account ? , i think you must start from here

kaito kid:
Demo account is the best advice to newbie to start trading, with demo account we can try to trade without need to invest our money. In my first trade I use demo account from FBS.

Yeah, i agree with you sir. With demo account we can know how to trading and we can learn to control our emotion with demo trading. I also start my first trade with demo account from FBS.

picking indicators and combine them is next

notice there are many school of thoughts and you should observe one indicator in real time trading condition

and see which ones that you love the most

usually older template are not that cool and notice there are many more things that you have to learn -- you can ask question here too -- if no one answer, then you probably pick the wrong ones (Indicators) to begin with

next is to learn, if things don't go your way

MikeLim:
Hello guys, my name is Mike hope to be a regular here , does anyone have any suggestions on where to start on forex? I know babypips.com but does anyone know any good book that teach the basics?

2) How much do you earn by trading forex? (I know it's confidential but to anyone who wants to answer it, thanks!)

Michael

hello , i started forex 2 years ago.

i learned from my best friend.

then i practiced with a demo account aftaer that, i opened a real account in one of the brokers.

so after a time i got better in forex trading. i went to register in a good broker that provide me good promotions.

now i decided to trade with the highest leverage in the world

There are different books on forex are available in internet about forex and also different forex education sites are also available. I think babypips.com is the best forex site to learn forex.

Start with searching the right broker for you, the one who is reliable and can be trusted. When you already chosen a broker, you may start opening a demo account with them and start learning forex.

MikeLim:

Michael

Hi Mike, first off all, WELCOME to the WORLD of FOREX.

1) How profitable can forex be? The profit is vary depend on how much do u spend on, your risk and strategy of trading.

For trading forex I do only for surviving and, I still learning trading strategy, so its hard to tell. Because I still love my main job.

I had plenty of suggestion for you if you would like to learn more.

kaito kid:
That's right. Especially about the promotion I am using FBS because it's promotion about breakeven trading. It is an insurance promotion from this broker.

and i am trading in Fxglory and using its good promotions

Where to start?

Hello guys, My name is Alex . I am not new in Forex and would like to advice you a brokers which i use now, I have traded with many brokerages but now my choice has been stopped to the FxGlory. I like their high leverage and bonus which they offer to us. 50% of bonus for each deposit and you also can remove this bonus without any problem, I really advice you to visit and observe this Brokerage because they periodically have some interesting promotions.

Reason: