New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 10

vosterfxandy:
Could you please suggest reliable data source?

You can try the dukascopy data if you can get them

Hi everyone! need some advices

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum.

Recently, I have become interested in Forex trading.

I'd like to get some advices on how to learn Forex. For example:

1) What are the best sites the offer forex trading services? (also which allow demo accounts)

2) What kind of learning strategies do you suggest for a beginner?

Thanks for the info.

DonaldT:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum.

1) What are the best sites the offer forex trading services? (also which allow demo accounts)

Thanks for the info.

This forum has some simply strategies. Also, check out babypips for an intro.

Below are the steps to get the free sign up bonus.

1.To register click here> https://www.mayzus.com/?uuid=79889895967207848

Open an account lite to keep your margin trading.

after that make sure your account verified by SCAN ID and your most recent bill (3 months Last: No Phone, Bank Statement, Statement of Insurance and others shows you who is registered with the address UWCFX)

2. Login to the Cabinet and take the profile menu. Upload the right document right at the website. or you can contact the customer service with live chat to your account verified.

3. Having verified this UWCFX account.

Please register Okpay account here.

Click www.okpay.com/?rbp=505964728

4. After that, check email from OKPAY (Title: OKPAY - Please confirm your email address) to verified that you register. Click on the link given.

5. After that will receive OKPAY Email (New Year Promotion & OKPAY OKPAY - Getting started with your account OKPAY)

6. Open the email (OKPAY New Year Promotion) to see the promotional code provided

7. The next step> LOG IN UWCFX your account ...

Look back email (OKPAY New Year Promotion) and click on (To Receive your bonus $ 100 gift card and the UWC Quick, sign up with United World Capital by clicking the Following link:

8. Then you will be told to LOG IN again UWCFX your account. Log in and see the menu close to the account overview. Links to redeem $ 100 will appear near the DEPOSIT or click and look at the menu (Redeem YOUR GIFT)

9. Enter the CODE you receive from OKPAY and you will be credited $ 100 .. and secure with his trading. Good luck

Any questions please get me help

Thank you for your support to UWCFX

vosterfxandy:
Could you please suggest reliable data source?

Try Alpari, although they may not be hosting free 1 min data any longer. But you can google "free Alpari test data" to get Alapri 1 min data 90% modeling quality from a site such as 'mega upload' or something along those lines. I did this not too long ago.

trading room

DonaldT:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum.

Thanks for the info.

I found a very interesting reading about the technical analyses at www.fecima.com website

Try this website out if you are interested in price action trading, tons of free videos and articles:

Nial Fuller | Learn To Trade Forex - Price Action Trading Strategies

InTrance:
You can try the dukascopy data if you can get them

they also feed fxopen, (mt4), so u can ask them as well.

Hi traders!

I'm new in this forum and new trading in Forex too.. I have enjoyed reading this thread

I started in forex with authomated trading with a signals provider named rentasignal, bcause I could not be in front of the computer the whole day...and it's easier too.. maybe i'm not going to be an expert, but im getting money

If you have time, money and you want to learn, try with manual but it didn't work in my case so i hope you to be patient and responsable!

Have a good trading!!

Reason: