New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 18

homa:
learn about forex in different website and start with a demo account then a real account

Yeah, i agree with you sir... Start trading with demo account is good choice because we can feel trading atmosphere without high risk with this account.. I also started trading with demo account from my broker, fbs.

Alex10:
Hello guys, My name is Alex . I am not new in Forex and would like to advice you a brokers which i use now, I have traded with many brokerages but now my choice has been stopped to the FxGlory. I like their high leverage and bonus which they offer to us. 50% of bonus for each deposit and you also can remove this bonus without any problem, I really advice you to visit and observe this Brokerage because they periodically have some interesting promotions.

hey , thanks for your offer , i knew about this and i am using their promotions

NEED a SIMPLE PROFITABLE SYSTEM..PLEASE HELP

Hi all..

I am new in forex and i have a live account..i need a profitable and easy trading system or expert..

I need help plz.i lost much money!

Thanx all.

I am newbie here and on the Forex. And hope to be a regular visitor of this forum. Could you give me some suggestions how and where to start better. Maybe there are some usual mistakes and recommendations to be given for newbies. Thanks in advance.

Hosni Safwat:
Hi all..

I am new in forex and i have a live account..i need a profitable and easy trading system or expert..

I need help plz.i lost much money!

Thanx all.

as a suggestion , i have the experience of trading with fxglory . it has good advantages .

also beginners can try a demo account with the leverage of 1:3000 to see how it is and then you can have a real account and use all good promotions .

candle7779:
I am newbie here and on the Forex. And hope to be a regular visitor of this forum. Could you give me some suggestions how and where to start better. Maybe there are some usual mistakes and recommendations to be given for newbies. Thanks in advance.

Welcome here! I am the new one also, but as I can see, there are a bunch of threads on the forum in General discussion, which can help you, and also in Metatrader Brokers about choice of the company. Try to read and using new knowledge in the same time with demo account. Good luck!

homa:
as a suggestion , i have the experience of trading with fxglory . it has good advantages . also beginners can try a demo account with the leverage of 1:3000 to see how it is and then you can have a real account and use all good promotions .

I've heard a lot about this broker. Is this regulated? As far as I can remember, I've once read on a review site that they don't have a regulator. The 1:3000 leverage they offer is way too high! I won't suggest newbies to have this kind of leverage.

reese96:
I've heard a lot about this broker. Is this regulated? As far as I can remember, I've once read on a review site that they don't have a regulator. The 1:3000 leverage they offer is way too high! I won't suggest newbies to have this kind of leverage.

yes it is not , but it is secured and registered . if you visit the site you can see it is verified by SSL

well I think about accentforex now could anybody share with your experience of trading with them and is it reliable broker?

Reese, what leverage would you recommend for a beginner? Thank you

Reason: