ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 46

abrs70:
Not bad for a start..... curiously to see how it handles when trend about to change. Here the statement attached.

Nice! It's youe EA?

What setings and timeframe?

Vsyo eto Rock-n-roll!!!!!!!!!

Hi all!

Today was good signal on gbp. I have opened a position sell 0,3 Lot`s, then closed 0,2 Lot`s +20 pips. Now rest 0,1 Lot position in +22 pips. I attache my statement. It with my mistakes and bad enters, but nevertheless for 3 days over 170 dollars + it a good result!!! Look my attachments.

Somebody has improved rules of an input / output? Give me please adjustments to the expert dreamteam for joint work with Kuskus system...

Files:
good2.jpg  198 kb
goood.jpg  237 kb

rozzzenbom:
Hi all!

Today was good signal on gbp. I have opened a position sell 0,3 Lot`s, then closed 0,2 Lot`s +20 pips. Now rest 0,1 Lot position in +22 pips. I attache my statement. It with my mistakes and bad enters, but nevertheless for 3 days over 170 dollars + it a good result!!! Look my attachments.

Somebody has improved rules of an input / output? Give me please adjustments to the expert dreamteam for joint work with Kuskus system...

Nice

But dont you want to wait until the bar is closed to confirm a signal?

I have seen the signal develping, but didnt take it at the end of the bar, since it was already at R3.

Hi

All my orders were executed after closing an signal bar (except for one /today/ - when there was a long bar).

hi guys... hopes u guys have a nice trading today..

Im thinking n wondering,TF 15could be faster n more accurate signal for isakasv2 entry? its that right guys? n could be easily made a good catch of 5-10 pips in ur hand as long as starlight n others confirmation give the signal simultaneously... Just change ur BBANDS deviation settings to 1 and change 30 period setting of kuskus_starlight also...its could be faster entry...n beware of the false signal... i have been tested thats all settings for a week.. n just now EU n GU makes a first step of entries.. Im preferred thats settings on GU n EU only..

Files:
corre.jpg  82 kb

abrs70:
the EA using MACD as signal entry... its in the program. no need to plot at all...

the attached EA should work with moneymanagement.

Set MM = 1, risk = 1

I can not see the expert when I put it in my expert folder

Barry

Getting in early as possible is always nice just as long as we are on the right side of the trend. If one ever look back in the charts, its always easy to say that one could have made more PIPs from the lower TF, just be aware that you will have to deal with whipsaws as zeman indicated, and it will also depend upon the timeframe you are trading in for the different sessions. In my opinion, the best time is the European session and the US session for the majors. I have not traded other pairs for Asian session, but I am sure the non-majors has a lot more volatility during this session involving JPY.

et_phonehome_2:
Getting in early as possible is always nice just as long as we are on the right side of the trend. If one ever look back in the charts, its always easy to say that one could have made more PIPs from the lower TF, just be aware that you will have to deal with whipsaws as zeman indicated, and it will also depend upon the timeframe you are trading in for the different sessions. In my opinion, the best time is the European session and the US session for the majors. I have not traded other pairs for Asian session, but I am sure the non-majors has a lot more volatility during this session involving JPY.

yes...definitely right... whipsaws , spike movement...hm... we hopes u all can looking for the best n safest entry of trading..just now my TP just crash by the news momentum.. thanks for the news

GU = 30 pips / EU = 20 pips / GJ = 30 pips / UCAAD = 20 pips / UCHF = -15 pips ..

im not taking position on UJPY cause its follow GU n EU ..weird right? thats must be an influenced of FA.. rate decision..bla2..bla2..something like that...

Ok guy...nice trading for all of us...dont scare to lose.. u lose some... u win some.. just beware of news tonight... RATE decision statement...

zeman:
yes...definitely right... whipsaws , spike movement...hm... we hopes u all can looking for the best n safest entry of trading..just now my TP just crash by the news momentum.. thanks for the news

GU = 30 pips / EU = 20 pips / GJ = 30 pips / UCAAD = 20 pips / UCHF = -15 pips ..

im not taking position on UJPY cause its follow GU n EU ..weird right? thats must be an influenced of FA.. rate decision..bla2..bla2..something like that...

Ok guy...nice trading for all of us...dont scare to lose.. u lose some... u win some.. just beware of news tonight... RATE decision statement...

I agree with you, somehow USDJPY have its own unique behaviour like today . Should we put sell order on hope it will goes down following USDCHF?

ok ive fixed the fib program

the reason I like this is you can see past days AND it doesnt block the prices on the right on the fib lines

Reason: