ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 53

I'll start forward testing and let you know.

Thanks again.

Hello Mart Hart

I have installed your absolute strength indicators and applied to chart, but they are not zigzaggy like yours and no text down the bottom, they are smooth and look like oscilators. How can I apply your indicators to look like yours do please?

Here's my chart to show you.

Files:
cable60.gif  13 kb

mine are zigzag as they are set at 60 mins on a 30 mins chart. Yours are set at 0

The text at the bottom is Gmacd signal from the dolly thread.

Mart

Thanks Mart Hart!

NIce trading.... ( especially after BOJ decision unchanged )

lovely pips...but i thinks... we should thinking level 2 entries of ISAKASv2.. i will updated soon...

dont forget this night news event . US CPI..

Just now EU & GU shows SHORT signal for EU & GU ( TF15 ) LONG signal for UCHF...nice ride baby...

HI Zeman

fantastic system!!!!

bj

Juice Alerts

Perky:
im sure you have eard of my indicator "Juice" so people say it lags - it basically is only std deviation displayed in a different way

the default is ideal for eurusd and usdchf

gbpjpy is more volitile and the period 5 and threshold level 12 is ok but you can tweek it more

just got another 10 pips in asian session eurjpy this is great!!

red- flat

yellow - bit of movement slow and risky

green -seriously consider a trade

hope it helps

Juice is my don't-leave-home-without-it indicator, and thank you, Perky. The alert version -- not getting alerts. Using M15, and sound is enabled. Any suggestions?

Files:

brainjt:
fantastic system!!!! bj

thanks..... .... whoa...thats a good news data for US expected...

lucky for who hold sell position.. nice trade today.. once again... 2 different move for isakas signal today.. BULL & BEAR....

Files:
gu.gif  14 kb
eu_1.gif  16 kb

Hi

my setup for 30 min

Files:
a.gif  26 kb
Reason: