ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 48

zeman:
Thanks for sharing ur advice and experienced et_phonehome2

Dear oligarh

Just standard settings for GJ n EJ.. Im used 30 period of kuskus_starlight.. Depends on u which one better 15 or 30 period setting.. Timeframe 30minutes

Thank! Try starlight=15 and BB Length=15 on EJ.

rozzzenbom:
to Zeman:

Thank for advice. Explain please in detail in what cases to cost to use pairs EJ and GJ. Yours faithfully. Beforehand is grateful. Early I used only basic pairs earlier. It`s a real Holy Grail

to MiniMe:

You did not have any loss for two weeks? You are real Grand Monster

to Oligarh:

My congratulations!! Today was your day!!!!

EJ and GJ is twin pair technically... but sometimes.. Both of them moves faster(GJ yeah) n little bit slow ( EJ especially) and vice versa. BUT beware.. Entry only IF the signal coming...not entered coz of GJ or EJ which one makes a first signal movement..and dont forgot to try period settings of kuskus_starlight.. im recommended 30 to decreased false signal n undecided movement.. we cant predict clearly and what futures doing but we can analysis deeply by technically.. thats all.. always beware ur SL . GJ spread nyam2...

To : rozzzenbom

Thanks a lot, I lose some and I win some ...

hi guys...retails sales will be release half an hour left..be carefulll

Today is ranging market. Just have a little PIPS scalping

Others have suggestion or something for sharing? Just shared here with others ISAKAS trader...Glad to see others trader comment

NICE TRADING FOR ALL

zeman:
hi guys...retails sales will be release half an hour left..be carefulll

Today is ranging market. Just have a little PIPS scalping

Others have suggestion or something for sharing? Just shared here with others ISAKAS trader...Glad to see others trader comment

NICE TRADING FOR ALL

May i know, zeman ?

how many pips did you scalp yesterday?

ANCOLL:
May i know, zeman ? how many pips did you scalp yesterday?

just a little pips around 10 pips per pair ( GU & EU BUY / UJ SELL ) BEFORE NEWS... after news...around 15-30 minutes after that..good Buy Signal on EU .. follow by GU ( retail sales good for USD actually but its now strong enough to pull down break the resistance ) n i miss UCAD sell signal

how bout u?

zeman:
just a little pips around 10 pips per pair ( GU & EU BUY / UJ SELL ) BEFORE NEWS... after news...around 15-30 minutes after that..good Buy Signal on EU .. follow by GU ( retail sales good for USD actually but its now strong enough to pull down break the resistance ) n i miss UCAD sell signal how bout u?

I missed them All ... I was at work

zeman:
just a little pips around 10 pips per pair ( GU & EU BUY / UJ SELL ) BEFORE NEWS... after news...around 15-30 minutes after that..good Buy Signal on EU .. follow by GU ( retail sales good for USD actually but its now strong enough to pull down break the resistance ) n i miss UCAD sell signal how bout u?

May broker doesn't allow me to do scalping

I just did that virtually

May I know, which broker are you using?

Marriage of Isakas + Dolly + Nina

MiniMe:
I was trying to get rid of the faulse signals so I was aware of a system called Dolly

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

In my attempt to decide to have all what I want on the same screen, I have combined the two systems on the same chart ..... the result is makes the screen busy but is good for me

look for CJI notes on the GMACD from the same link above ...thier are helpful

and look in this picture

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/17/little_tips.gif

This is just an added tool for those who likes to trade with the trend

thanks for sharing..trend and money management is our friends..dont affraid to lose..u will win more than that soon..

ANCOLL:
May broker doesn't allow me to do scalping

I just did that virtually

May I know, which broker are you using?

im scalping at MIG (superb spread) and NF.....somestimes im use MV(bla bla) if i found a big move coming ... hm... NInA is male right? im not sure of ur "marriage" because im male also..haha..