ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 44

rozzzenbom:

Yesterday there were signals on simultaneously on purchase on four currency pair. Then on Usd/Chf the signal on sale (at this time eur/usd has appeared and gbp/usd were in purchase). The signal on Usd/Chf has appeared false. RSI here has not helped. But, price line was close to Support, can therefore and it was not necessary to open a position.... How think? Now there is a signal on sale Eur/Usd, on Gbp/Usd while signal it is not visible.... It is necessary to find methods of elimination of false inputs. Excuse for bad English.

Its weird market ranging now..u see UJ its going up same with GU.. better change n play with ur starlight setting which one safest for u.. im prefer 15 n 30..its good if u can show ur chart likes oleg77.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page26 its clearly showed the correlation between this major pairs. .( EU,GU,GJ,AU = UJ, UCHF,)

I had never allowed ranging market bother me, this system works just as long you are not greedy.

Try Traders Dynamic Index as a filter.

Look at TDI.pdf1 TDI.pdf2

Files:

Today...

Hi all!

I am attached to the isaak 2 system indicator CAMARILLA 5, ADX, RSI. .

Today I am sell eur 0,3 Lots. Then 0,2 I close +20 pips (+40 doll), and now I wait change signal that close rest 0,1 Lot. Now on 0,1 Lot I have + 20 pips. Summ = +20 pips (0,2 Lots) + 20 pips (0,1 Lot open position)...

Today...

It`s my attache...

Files:

I have a question to Zeman. If we buy and a price went farther you reopen (buy) in a that side? Or what?

rozzzenbom:
Hi all!

I am attached to the isaak 2 system indicator CAMARILLA 5, ADX, RSI. .

Today I am sell eur 0,3 Lots. Then 0,2 I close +20 pips (+40 doll), and now I wait change signal that close rest 0,1 Lot. Now on 0,1 Lot I have + 20 pips. Summ = +20 pips (0,2 Lots) + 20 pips (0,1 Lot open position)...

COngrats ...

EU GU having a nice pips just right now.. average per pairs GU 20 EU 20

UCAD. 30 pips...UC UJ...erm...also NIce pIPs...congrats all...

Oligarh:
I have a question to Zeman. If we buy and a price went farther you reopen (buy) in a that side? Or what?

just wait the next Bbands dot.. or don't enter the bottom of the candle where the price almost weighted to undecided movement. Thats all.. If the BBands dots change colours n others confirmation changing, just cut loss n ride a new signal..

This system is great

I never trade the asian session and basically use it to

guage the sentiment on the uk session and the us session if

i want to trade that

I listen to www.bloomberg.com (free tv cast UK cast)to also get the market open

time and market moods and any info and reminders about big news events

the only thing is this system is a better judge of the mood of a currency for that session than I could ever be..

and yes dont be greedy just get your 10-15 pips a night and get out

if you can do that with regularly then UP the lots ut still only go for 10-15 pips

we are here to make money not pips :-)

I have been trading 4 years and this is the clearest thing I have seen - phew thank you!

its just 1-2-3 things to check then pounce - love it

Perky:
This system is great

i want to trade that

the only thing is this system is a better judge of the mood of a currency for that session than I could ever be..

if you can do that with regularly then UP the lots ut still only go for 10-15 pips

I have been trading 4 years and this is the clearest thing I have seen - phew thank you!

I had traded the Asian session, there is not enough movement [too many whipsaws] for this system not unless you take a chance where the European session will go. Best TF in Asian session is around 10PM-11PM EST.... No matter what, it is possible to catch a few PIPs here and there, its like trading in a ranging market....

Perky:
This system is great

i want to trade that

ISAKAS rocks!!

dreamteam + bbanstop EA is ready. I am testing it now. Will let you guys test next week. Now i am up +92usd for demo test.

Reason: