ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 41

Hi! Can anybody help, how to make Dreamteam sell or buy manually? Set an option to confirm trades manually in expert options, and allow to trade only when necesary signal comes?

expert

brainjt:
yesterday- all trades make by dreamex- only sell posittions,

- better w/l for eurusd 10:1

GBPUSD 10:4,

total 315 pips

- Im curious for ranging market,

where is the expert taht you run for getting these results?

Hi

this thread post #318 from abrs70 and read next post

Hi

Is this indicator known by anybody? signal to noise- when grey above green

dont trade?- for which type of charts best?

thx

Files:
vysledky_3.gif  18 kb

brainjt:
Is this indicator known by anybody? signal to noise- when grey above green

dont trade?- for which type of charts best?

thx

That indicator is familiar, its similar to one I had downloaded recently. Now if only I can recall what the name is, I found it on this forum just this week. I am still pretty sure I have it in one of my charts somewhere....

results

brainjt:
this thread post #318 from abrs70 and read next post

so in fact the resuls shown are from manual trading combining two systems..not from expert...right?

indikator

maybe this help you

Used to filter whipsawed markets out. When noise line (grey) is above signal line (green) even trading ranges strategies will have poor performance

Files:

hadi82:
maybe this help you Used to filter whipsawed markets out. When noise line (grey) is above signal line (green) even trading ranges strategies will have poor performance

I dont quite understand about the logic of noise indicator here for forex market, could you point me the thread which discuss about this?

thanks before...

Hi

Results are from experts made trades- EA start and close all trade,

I only stop EA when change kuskus or heiken ashi kuskus,

elepoutre:
so in fact the resuls shown are from manual trading combining two systems..not from expert...right?

brainjt:
Results are from experts made trades- EA start and close all trade, I only stop EA when change kuskus or heiken ashi kuskus,

its quite difficult to make people understand...they just lazy to read the thread....

Reason: