ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 43

abrs70:
lets get into business guys.

I am going to ask commercial programmer to code dreamteam + isakas EA. It should work bipolar in which isakas being entry signals.

The cost is usd50.00. Anyone who want to share the cost, i will share the main source, otherwise it will be not shared in public if the EA works.

Please PM me

Cost is not a problem I can share, the only probelm I don't trust 10point3 and the systems that are drivative from it, I tried so many versions they all make money fast and lose everything faster .... maybe an EA on Isakas alone will be better what do you think ?

rozzzenbom:
Hi all!!

Today was good signal on gbp/usd. I am open position buy 0,3 lot`s. But Pivot Line was so far wice pruce line and I close 0,2 lot`s +20 pips = + 40 pips. And now waiting change signal for close 0,1 lot. Now I have +7.

System is very good!!!! But I am attached RSI (14) and amount of false signals appreciablly has decreased... Hi from UKRAINE!!!

Good work, I like the idea of the RSI (14) ..

rozzzenbom:
Hi all!!

Today was good signal on gbp/usd. I am open position buy 0,3 lot`s. But Pivot Line was so far wice pruce line and I close 0,2 lot`s +20 pips = + 40 pips. And now waiting change signal for close 0,1 lot. Now I have +7.

System is very good!!!! But I am attached RSI (14) and amount of false signals appreciablly has decreased... Hi from UKRAINE!!!

congrats... ISAKASv2 also makes a good move at GJ ...awesome...

others pair? UCAD...2 diffent moves on 2days... UJ UCHF(just now..sell signal..yesterday...2movement..BULL & BEAR..) GU N EU... really2 great "PIPS" movement..use ur own period settings at kuskus_starlight... recommended 15 and 30... dont forget the news... TRade ballance on Wednesday n Retail Sales on Friday... GUd luckks...

Files:
gj.gif  13 kb

zeman:
..use ur own period settings at kuskus_starlight... recommended 15 and 30...

Do you change Deviation (2 to 1) at BBands?

Oleg77:
Do you change Deviation (2 to 1) at BBands?

standard setting..2..

MiniMe:
Cost is not a problem I can share, the only probelm I don't trust 10point3 and the systems that are drivative from it, I tried so many versions they all make money fast and lose everything faster .... maybe an EA on Isakas alone will be better what do you think ?

martingale can be lower risk if you set muultiply by 1.3 or 1.5times the initial lots.

YES. Of course i would like to make ISAKAS EA. I will make it better exit strategy, i.e enter 0,3 lots, 0.1 close at +10, 0.1 close at trail stop 15, 0.1 close when trend reverse. any thought?

false inputs

Yesterday there were signals on simultaneously on purchase on four currency pair. Then on Usd/Chf the signal on sale (at this time eur/usd has appeared and gbp/usd were in purchase). The signal on Usd/Chf has appeared false. RSI here has not helped. But, price line was close to Support, can therefore and it was not necessary to open a position.... How think? Now there is a signal on sale Eur/Usd, on Gbp/Usd while signal it is not visible.... It is necessary to find methods of elimination of false inputs. Excuse for bad English.

rozzzenbom:

Yesterday there were signals on simultaneously on purchase on four currency pair. Then on Usd/Chf the signal on sale (at this time eur/usd has appeared and gbp/usd were in purchase). The signal on Usd/Chf has appeared false. RSI here has not helped. But, price line was close to Support, can therefore and it was not necessary to open a position.... How think? Now there is a signal on sale Eur/Usd, on Gbp/Usd while signal it is not visible.... It is necessary to find methods of elimination of false inputs. Excuse for bad English.

isakas is very good during trend...and watch out during ranging...

in my system too, it is sell signal for E/U. let see

Hello abrs70,

Sorry, In my platform, Your EA take the long positions on both Euro And GBP. Please check it. Thanks

Arshad:
Hello abrs70, Sorry, In my platform, Your EA take the long positions on both Euro And GBP. Please check it. Thanks

i have been telling few times that the EA only used when you have signal from ISAKAS. As for euro on H1, bbandstop still BLUE, so i am waiting for RED for SHORT ONLY set on EA. If m30 isakas gives long signal, i will set LONG ONLY on the EA.

Reason: