QuadHedge cacus' way.

Files:

Wow, sorry didn't find the EDIT thread button, here's a new version with a little change that was possibly generating erratics order closing.

Files:

Looks very interesting! Thanks, i'll try it out! Just waiting for your attachment to be approved (it doesnt let me download it at the moment)

This is an interesting strategy. Rather than closing the second pair for breakeven or a small loss when the short term correlation reverts back, have you tried just keeping the second pair open, and opening 2 new orders to start the cycle again ?

You'd at least save the spread which might be significant.

hi

Thanks for share your EA Cacus , that's interesting system

How about a drawdown ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

zupcon:
This is an interesting strategy. Rather than closing the second pair for breakeven or a small loss when the short term correlation reverts back, have you tried just keeping the second pair open, and opening 2 new orders to start the cycle again ? You'd at least save the spread which might be significant.

Yes, you are correct, and seems like you got the system logic really fast

You indeed can do that and keep the cycles going on but i think that this could be dangerous taking into count that a discorrelation may happen some day and that would result in a huge loss. But, while the daily correlation keeps the same this is pretty sure system

prasxz:
Thanks for share your EA Cacus , that's interesting system

How about a drawdown ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I'm currently testing this strat, seems like for now it's just getting profits.

The larger DD i think this can have is the spread (-12) in the case of EU/GU hedge on FXDD (2 and 4 pips spread respectively).

So, seems until now that this is a pretty low risk method.

Thanks you for the interest, don't doubt if you have any more questions.

Regards.

cacus

freedom131477:
PM is not allowed and i like to have look in code Possible?

Oh, didn't noticed that, sorry.

Ok, you may want then to email me at cacuscacus, its a g mail acc.

I have to put ea only on eurusd 1H chart or on gbpusd also i did not understand??

stace:
I have to put ea only on eurusd 1H chart or on gbpusd also i did not understand??

Just put the EA on whatever chart you want, as long you set in preferences the two pairs you want to trade it will do his job just right no matter which chart you work on.

Remember, i think for now this only could work well on EU/GU, but anyway i'm trying to find some other goods pairs to test this on.

Reason: